WTS: September 6, 13, 20, and 27th US & World Coin Auctions (FOUR separate auctions!)

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Sep 4, 2020.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Good morning!

Well, I've been keeping busy putting together auctions. I'll keep this short and sweet:
    I have four auctions this month I'm working on. This coming Sunday's auction (September 6) is ready to go, and I'm working on the other three. All four auctions will have tons of coins from my collection (I'm trying to significantly downsize the scale of this hoard) as well as a few consignment items, many of which I've not offered for sale online before.

NOTE: If you see a GRADED (SLABBED) coin in an auction and would like to make a reasonable offer, please feel free to do so here via PM. Again, this is ONLY for graded coins.

September 6 (AuctionZip Link- Invaluable Link)

520 lots, mixed US and World Coins, lot of silver, lots of BU/Proof/Mint Sealed coins, some coin supplies, tokens, etc.

September 13 (AuctionZip Link - Invaluable Link)

300 lots right now, will be over 500 when I'm all done - this will be an auction with 250 older/better world silver lots (almost all starting around melt) and 250 1800's non-silver world coins (almost all starting at the minimum opening bid of $1.) I'm also planning on adding some US Mint/Proof Sets and Commemoratives to this auction. AuctionZip link isn't available at the current time, we're working on that and I'll get it added as soon as possible.

September 20 (AuctionZip Link- Invaluable Link)

288 lots right now, will be over 500 when I'm all done. Another 250/250 World Silver/World 1800's non-silver auction. Might add some mixed nicer world/US coins at the beginning.

September 27 (links coming soon)

This auction will be 500 lots, I'm going to try to make this auction have a lot of variety, random stuff, US and World Coins. I don't have any lots uploaded yet (I will soon) but once I do, I'll edit this to include the links.

Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend!