WTS: Selling Ancient coins

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by arnoldoe, Aug 25, 2019.

1. arnoldoe

arnoldoe Well-Known Member

I selling some ancient coins here.
    Send me a pm if you want to buy any..

Shipping Prices:
    $1.50 to Canada
    $6 to the USA
    $9 worldwide
    Free combined shipping
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athens
    [​IMG]

Attica, Athens AR Tetradrachm.
    Eastern imitation. Circa 454-404 BC.
    Obverse: Head of Athena right, wearing earring, necklace, and crested Attic helmet decorated with three olive leaves over visor and a spiral palmette on the bowl
    Reverse: Owl standing right with head facing, olive sprig with berry and crescent in upper left field, AΘE to right; all within incuse square. For prototype, cf: Kroll 8; SNG Copenhagen 31. 16.85g, 24mm
    $175

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Caracalla
    [​IMG]
    THESSALY, Koinon of Thessaly. Caracalla. AD 198-217. Æ Tetrassarion (27mm, 13g). Laureate and cuirassed bust right / Athena Itonia striding right, hurling spear with right hand, shield on left arm. Burrer, MA–G 28; BCD Thessaly II 978.2
    $75
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philip I, with Philip II
    [​IMG]
    SYRIA, Seleucis and Pieria, Antioch. Philip I, with Philip II. AD 244-249. Æ 29mm (14.4 g). Laureate, draped, and cuirassed bust of Philip I and radiate and draped bust of Philip II right, vis-à-vis / Veiled and draped bust of Tyche right, wearing turreted crown; ram running right, head reverted, above; star below; Δ-E in upper fields; S C in lower fields. BMC p. 216, 535; SNG Copenhagen 273.
    $33
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gryton
    [​IMG]
    Thessaly, Gyrton. 3rd century B.C.
    AE trichalkon (17 mm, 4.6 g).
    Head of hero Gyrton right.
    ΓYPT/ΩИIΩN, bridled horse prancing left.
    BCD 83.4; Rogers 228.
    $sold
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lot of 6 + 1/2 Coins
    [​IMG]
    A Lot of 6 + 1 half coin..
    Includes..
    1x COMMAGENE , Zeugma. Philip II. AD 247-249.
    1x AE Gallienus AD 253-268. Antoninianus
    3x Olbia - Bronze Dolphin Money
    1x Augustus/Agrippa coin cut in half from Nemausus
    1x Wire money coin of Peter the Great
    $29

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Theodosius likes this.