WTS: SellCoinsNearMe.com Coin Dealer and Collector Website

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ilmcoins, Dec 1, 2019.

1. ilmcoins

ilmcoins Well-Known Member

Sell Coins Near Me ranks as one of the most searched terms on Google for people looking to sell coins. Thus the creation of SellCoinsNearMe.com about two years ago.

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) for me, we had a new addition to the house and I have only focused on my highly localized coin websites and not this national focused coin website. Due to the strong search terms, SellCoinsNearMe.com pulls in about 3,000 visitors per month as seen in the photos from Google Analytics.

My original intent with the website was to drive traffic to it, create coin buying opportunities for myself (which many have resulted), and then monetize it by charging small fees for coin dealers, coin shops, and private collectors to be featured for their respective cities. Additional revenue sources would be paid ads, Google ads, etc. The website has done great with drawing users to it (even with a zero dollar pay per click budget!) but I never took the next step to monetize it. Hopefully someone can pick up where I left off.

If you are a coin dealer, coin shop owner, or coin collector and would like to expand your web presence, you could take this seasoned website and cater it directly to your needs. If you are not web page savvy I would be happy to offer a couple hours of my time to do this for you.

The website will sell as-is along with the domain name and the Buyer can make any changes they like to it. The video on the main page is a paid actor and the rights to the video will transfer as well.

The website is worth $10k+ however I am asking $7,500 and you could likely talk me down from there or offer a trade in coins as well! :)

Please ask any questions you can think of.

SellCoins1.jpg
    SellCoins2.jpg
    SellCoins3.jpg
    SellCoins4.jpg