seljukid turkish silver coin??

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Mukremin, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Mukremin

Mukremin Junior Member

hi i have here a silver coin, possible from seljukid dynasty? i am not sure, any experts out there.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Not one here, But i like the coins :)

4. Zuhara

Zuhara Junior Member

Hello. Very nice coin. It does look Seljuk. The photo is much clearer, but it is now too small for me to read, and I can't seem to enlarge it without losing all the script:crying:. Does anyone here understand why? The other way was blurry, but at least I could see it :). If you could post it the old way I could probably read it for you. Sorry!

5. Mukremin

Mukremin Junior Member

yeah i dont understand it? i did it the usual way, i try to reupload.

it doesnt work, i dont understand. maybe i need to make another picture?

Attached Files:

6. Zuhara

Zuhara Junior Member

Nope, the photos are still playing the same staying-small trick! Maybe you should ask in the chat section and get someone to help? Meanwhile, I will take a look at it anyway :)

7. Mukremin

Mukremin Junior Member

hello i have now opened account on photobucket, i will use link from there. hope it works

YESS it works

Attached Files:

8. Zuhara

Zuhara Junior Member

9. Mukremin

Mukremin Junior Member

wow impressive, nice one. i hope it is worth much :D wish i had more seljuqs coins and off more important leaders. did you check my other posts? the image thing is fixed now.

thanks for those sites, it has some real nice coins in it.

10. Zuhara

Zuhara Junior Member

Yes I agree, the more Seljuq coins the better. They are gorgeous. Thank you so much for the better pictures. They are so much easier to read. Actually, more like possible to read. I am going out for a few hours, and when I come back, I will look at the other ones. You have such a diverse collection, it is very interesting.

Draft saved Draft deleted