See any dd or rpms errors anything?

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Tracey L Aldrich, May 6, 2021.

1. Tracey L Aldrich

Tracey L Aldrich Active Member

Trying to see if someone else sees any doubling or erdors on these coins trying to learn something 20210506_024458-0.jpg 20210506_024757-0.jpg 20210506_024710-0.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 1stSgt22

1stSgt22 I'm just me!

Have you ever compared your coins to those listed on Variety Vista. The web site has pictures you can compare your coins to and will help you answer your own questions. Here's the link!!! Variety Vista Home

GH#75 likes this.
  4. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

It would be informative to us if you indicated what you think you see.

1stSgt22 likes this.
  5. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

No, there's nothing there. Sorry that's all you learned after going to this extent.

1stSgt22 likes this.
  6. GH#75

GH#75 Trying to get 8 hours of sleep in 4. . .

You cant post coins and ask if theres anything on them without looking at them first. You have to know what an RPM is and what a double die is before you should post a coin.

Here is a helpful site to read through. It explains each error you can find, how they happen, and has pictures to go with it.
    https://coinauctionshelp.com/mint-error-die-variety-coin-images-values/

Please look at this website and read through the types of errors you think your coin could be. Then you won't have to ask us questions like this, and you will be able to tell on your own.

1stSgt22 and Mountain Man like this.
  7. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

You must be more specific in your question and better pic's would help also. From what I can see there is nothing to corroborate what you are asking. Good luck

1stSgt22 likes this.
  8. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Supporter! Supporter

Three words: It's a Zincoln.

1stSgt22 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted