Secret Santa 2016 Sign up

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Kirkuleez, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Everyone should have their matches now. Please let me know if you have not received your members information or if you have any questions.

We ended up with a total of 60 members this year, many of whom have participated in the Secret Santa since the beginning. We have also been rejoined by our friend and the originator of the CT Secret Santa @Cazkaboom. Good to have him back. I sincerely hope that with this group of veteran Santas that we will, for the first time in the history of the CTSS, have no Grinches among the group and everyone receives and enjoys their gift.

When you receive your gift, please post to this thread to let your Santa know that it has arrived safely. And when, after the long struggle to hold out until Christmas morning, open your package, please post images, brag about how great your gift is and give thanks to your Santa. I guess you can visit with your family first if you must :shame:

Happy Holidays!

NOW GET ON IT!

green18, rooman9, chrisild and 4 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

4. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Kinda late for me this year so have a great one. Hoping Kirk is ok.

5. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

@Cazkaboom Hey Caz, give us a post letting us know what's going on with you!!

6. iPen

iPen Well-Known Member

Mine's so hard lol.... this person has a lot of different coins... and many even for sale... So I got what this person generally seems to like, and filled in the unknowns with what I like :) Going out today or tomorrow.

7. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

He's ok, he was almost blown up but he's ok :)

Kirkuleez likes this.
  8. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

I'm fine, was just going trough a very bad vacation week where my car caught on fire and my computer died. I sent out all of the contact information yesterday. I hope you are still able to participate.

9. Kasia

Make sure you give me your addy.

mikenoodle likes this.
  10. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

I mailed to my giftee today after work.
    I tried to see what his interests are but, I'm only hoping its in the wheelhouse. I guess I need to spend more time in the modern coin forum. I do love my ancients but I haven't forgotten where I came from.
    I'm really a variety collector so can't go wrong, I'm easy.

11. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

Y'all hear that? @Kirkuleez needs a new car from his Secret Santa.

green18, rooman9, kookoox10 and 4 others like this.
  12. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

And a new computer.

green18 and Kirkuleez like this.
  13. McBlzr

McBlzr Sr Professional Collector

I know a Guy with a Win C-64 Computer ;)

Win_C_64_puter.jpg

green18, chrsmat71 and Kirkuleez like this.
  14. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

15. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Thank guys, y'all are always there to help out. I bought a crew computer and fixed the car. I need a new car though, my kid has claimed mine for Christmas (which is also his sixteenth birthday). He said that he would take my '72 442, but he's not getting anywhere near that until I'm long gone.

16. jensenbay

jensenbay Well-Known Member

Santa has done his research and the gift is off to the Post Office today.

17. H8_modern

H8_modern Attracted to small round-ish art

I did some buying and some shipping today. Supposed to arrive Monday. Will my giftee be able to hold off? I doubt it but we'll see.

18. Kasia

So that was your m-i-l's addy. Didn't work. image.jpg

green18, mikenoodle and Kirkuleez like this.
  19. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Shameless thread bump... has everyone received my regrettably late PM with their member information? I went through it very systematically and still somehow missed sending out Mrs. Kasia her information. She hissed at me , but all is well now.

green18, kookoox10 and Cascade like this.
  20. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

Bustin out the Dick Dastardly. Nice classic cartoon reference!

green18 likes this.
  21. Rassi

Rassi #GoCubs #FlyTheW #WeAreGood

Got my info...just hope I can find something my giftee will like. Some of you folks have expensive tastes... LOL!

Draft saved Draft deleted