Secret Santa 2016 Sign up

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Kirkuleez, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

Small, Canadian ones seemed to fall in my lap CRH as well, but that book is only 2 coins away from being filled. Thanks for asking, what are you into?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Bravo Mike. I too am concerned. Here it is the third of December and no word from him. I sincerely hope all is well with him, but in the meantime, I believe, you would be a worthy fellow to take the reigns. I think Kirk would agree.........

Rassi and Nathan401 like this.
  4. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

KIMG0002.JPG KIMG0003.JPG My IHC collection is coming along, found this gem recently. Hang on, new phone....better cam :)

5. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

My Lincoln Mem and Shield collection is complete. I have most of the Wheats except for the keys. Indian I am missing 66-72, 76, and 77. Only have seven large cents.

Santinidollar and Amos 811 like this.
  6. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

i know i have an extra one or 2 IHC of those years floating around that you need. I also do not have the key dates of the wheaties :(

Rushmore likes this.
  7. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

I had to cancel this year... because this little one came along! Born December 1st! No time to devote to secret santas, lol
    smalledit1.jpg
    smalledit2.jpg

8. H8_modern

H8_modern Attracted to small round-ish art

I remember those days. My girls are 18 months apart. The good news is you have recent experience and everything should be easier. Congrats.

jwitten likes this.
  9. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Congrats!!!!! One of life's greatest times.

jwitten likes this.
  10. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Kirkuleez and jwitten like this.
  11. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

Would everyone who wants in please message me with your name and address.

If we don't hear from Kirk, I will pair up names on Weds and send them out before the weekend.

12. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

Congratulations. My oldest is 36 and youngest 18 but I remember the day they were born like it was yesterday.

jwitten likes this.
  13. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

14. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Congrats to you and mom! Best wishes for this holiday season to you and the family .

jwitten likes this.
  15. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

Ok well I still have what I was gonna send nothing fancy but its still on the table.

Who ever decides to take charge of the secret santa please PM me and I'll give you my info.

16. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Check your inbox.

17. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

18. kSigSteve

kSigSteve Active Member

I'm in, PM sent. Third year for me. Thanks Mike & Kirk.

19. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

Got your PM @mikenoodle sent my info. Need anything else let me know.
    Thanks for stepping in :D

20. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Guys, my sincerest apologies for not getting this done yet. Between my car catching on fire and my computer biting the dust, I just haven't had any time or the ability to finish it up and send out the matches. I'm working on putting the final group on my spreadsheet and will start sending out matches tonight. I hope to get everyone their information by tonight, but it may extend until tomorrow. Again sorry for the delay and I hope that I haven't caused any problems for anybody. Please feel free to send me a lump of coal if it has.

21. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

No lump, glad you're ok.

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted