Secret Santa 2015 - The Real One :)

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Kirkuleez, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

I'm on the case. Sorry that this happened to you Andy. There always seems to be one or two. I will not mention the name of your Santa, but I can assure you that most of you would know who it is. They have participated for several years and has been a valuable contributor to CT over the years. I just hope that nothing bad has happened to him. His account shows that he hasn't stopped by since early December.

I'm not sure what else we could do to prevent this other than try to get a couple of members to volunteer a second gift that I would hold in reserve to send out to someone who didn't receive their gift. If everyone got their gift, I'd just send it back to the member who sent it to me.

Andy's experience this year not withstanding, this has been another great year of the exchange. I don't want to let this go sour because someone gets hosed. I'll come up with a plan before next year to keep it smooth and everyone happy.

jj00, Rassi, McBlzr and 5 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. wgpjr

wgpjr Collector

You're not the only one. Been part of the SS for 4 years and this is the first time my SS didn't deliver. At least the person who received my SS seemed to like their gift, so that's good! :D

ThinnPikkins likes this.
  4. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

I'd volunteer for the extra gift next year. To me It's not about what I get. It's about making someone else's day

Aidan_() and ThinnPikkins like this.
  5. jester3681

jester3681 Exonumia Enthusiast

I need a 1 over horizontal 1 Fugio for my collection. Any die pair. Thanks Bill! [emoji6]

ThinnPikkins and Mainebill like this.
  6. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

I gave my only Fugio to my girlfriend as a Christmas present

7. jester3681

jester3681 Exonumia Enthusiast

You've got almost 11 months to track down another one. Long Beach sale next week..

jj00, Cascade, jello and 1 other person like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted