Searching Rolls

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Digenes, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Digenes

Digenes Just a collector

I am curious as to on the average how many rolls/bags or coins those of you who do search rolls, search in the average week, month. I myself on the average find that I normally go through about 2 bags of cents (50 dollars each bag) or 2 bags of nickels each week, or a combination of depending on what my bank has available that particular week. They have a machine in the lobby and depending on what people get counted/sorted that week is what I can get.

Thanks
    Dave

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. vipergts2

vipergts2 Jester in hobby of kings

I'm a small time searcher, I go through about 6 rolls of cents a week. I used to search roll of halves, but haven't much lately.

4. atom61211

atom61211 New Member

we get boxes of rolled coins rolled in plastic cases at work, so when we get new money and i have to verify, i just glance through every roll looking on the side to see what, if any, silver i can find, normally yields a few silver dimes and quarters. so far found a mercury dime in great condition, one in not so great, and a few 1960 - 1964 quarters. its a shame my bank doesnt have halves anymore, they just send them somewhere else

Draft saved Draft deleted