Score!! Found my second 2018 penny

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Murillo, May 21, 2018.

1. Murillo

Murillo Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, not sure why my bank has no rolls of 2018 pennies so have to say I was excited to find one in a roll of pennies. But have to say I also scored on 5 wheat pennies. LOL! just had to share.

SlipperySocks and dwhiz like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Murillo

Hello everyone, not sure why my bank has no rolls of 2018 pennies so have to say I was excited to find one in a roll of pennies. But have to say I also scored on 5 wheat pennies. LOL! just had to share.

Attached Files:

dwhiz and Dave363 like this.
  4. Victor

Victor Coin Collector

Got a 2018-D cent in change.
    I live in Connecticut so it's kind of strange that my first 2018 coin is from Denver.

SlipperySocks and beef1020 like this.
  5. theshoegazer

theshoegazer Well-Known Member

I'm in New England as well, and for whatever reason, D mint pennies rarely make it up this way. Even when I search through rolls and find coins from the 70s, 80s, 90s where the D mintages were at or above the P mintages, they're still rare. I have a few rolls of 2009 (P) pennies saved, and I think I have 4 or 5 coins total from Denver.

6. CapnMike

CapnMike Active Member

I got a Loomis box of cents 3 days ago, 95 % 2018 d zlincolns. Junk

7. Silverhouse

Silverhouse Well-Known Member

Ive gotten all 2018 D. Also glad i saved a few 2017 P also. Can't find these out west.

8. CapnMike

CapnMike Active Member

Out in Wa. Hard to find almost anything without a "D" on it!

9. Murillo

In MN. I have lots of 2017 P & D's, just can't find the 2018 pennies, so have to say I was excited when I found my second 2018 penny.

Draft saved Draft deleted