School Suspension Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Mark14, Mar 7, 2012.

1. bzb

bzb New Member

I will guess $41.50

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. pumpkinpie

pumpkinpie what is this I don*t even

The number is not a dollar amount; it'd for the number of MS pesos to centavos.

4. Mojavedave

Mojavedave Senior Member

$ 32.50

Sorry about the suspension.

5. FMT15

FMT15 New Member

6. CoinCast

CoinCast Member

7. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

8. bonbonbelly

bonbonbelly Feel MS68 Look AG3

$230.00 Thanks for the contest!

9. Shamrock111

Shamrock111 Member

12.75... and thank you for the contest!!!

10. roymwr

roymwr New Member

$13.20 I am going to guess

11. chip

chip Novice collector

I am guessing you are going to get some of the Mexican inflation coinage, so my guess will be $1700.70

See you are going about this school fighting all wrong, I found that if you really wanted to get some guy to fight you, the best way to do so was to tell him that you did not believe in fighting, for some reason that line seemed to make some guys think they could smeck you and not get smecked back.

12. wheatydigger

wheatydigger Member

I will guess none!

13. jensenbay

jensenbay Well-Known Member

14. cman

cman Junior Member

im going to go for one measley peso. lol

I had a friend of mine have a seizure right as i walked up behind him. everyone in the room said i choked him then threw him down. Nice 5 dayer there. Still suspended me eventhough the kid that had the seizure said i didnt. lol

15. Mark14

Mark14 Star Wide Receiver

@chip
    The first lot I ever had, I found $700 pesos, and I forgot about the new peso, so after a recount I ended up with exactly 10 new pesos. Let's just say I almost shed a tear. Haha

16. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Absolutely!:yes: I have always been small for my age and I was forever being bullied. That said, I learned fast that if you stand up for yourself then bullies tend to leave you alone afterwards. Sure it doesn't work with every single bully but it works with alot of them. If they see that you'll fight back then that usually changes their game plan. I am in no way encouraging anyone to fight but you absolutely have to defend yourself so it's your call.

17. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

Jason, just like on that video posted, I was bullied by a smaller kid (I was never really small) and he decided to wail on my face while screaming profanity at me. To this day the kid has unlimited respect for me and my family ;)

18. krispy

krispy krispy

Mark: Good thing you weren't trying to eat something when this happened... :D
    [video=youtube;ILvkEHQPHHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILvkEHQPHHg[/video]

I'll go with a guess of $4.49

Caz, you'll like the video's ending... ;)

19. LFCfan

LFCfan Member

Thanks for the contest..
    $33.33

20. Mark14

i thoroughly enjoyed the ending

21. Mark14

15 min left

Draft saved Draft deleted