School Suspension Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Mark14, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Mark14

Mark14 Star Wide Receiver

well, im stuck at home for 3 days due to being punched in the face while trying to talk to someone, but that leaves me some time to look through 3 lbs of foreign coins i bought on ebay. the contest will be simple, whoever can guess the amount of Mexican Pesos i find will win a few BU or nicer coins from the lot, i have not opened the box so i am not sure what is inside, the guessing period will last until tomorrow(3/8) at 1:30 Eastern Time. please format guesses as so, if you wanted to guess that i will find 210 pesos and 50 centavos, please put it as $210.50 thank you, and it will be won by the person closest to the amount i find, if you are over it is okay your amount will still count, thanks and good luck :D

Mark

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Wow!

my guess is 15.50

4. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

$8.75, Senor.

5. ikandiggit

ikandiggit Currency Error Collector

It'll be 5.50..... if you know what's good for you and don't want another 3 days suspension!

[​IMG]

6. zach67005

zach67005 Active Member

7. Mark14

haha the principal decided it was me fighting back because i extended my arms to make it so he couldnt actually hit me hard ( i believe in non violence in school) but the kid is like 6 ft and has long arms and still somehow hit me, and he got a bloody lip somehow even though i didnt hit him, but that was extremely off topic, hah.

8. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I'll bet it was an administrator. J/K :)

$4.50

9. jloring

jloring Senior Citizen

He probably leaned foward into your fist. There are two sides to every story, and we're only hearing yours.

10. Mark14

to be dead honest with you, the only place i put my hands was on his chest, open palms, in order to get him off of me, thats what was said in the reports filed by witnesses. thankfully i had him far enough away so when he hit my nose he didnt damage it, im too beautiful to have a broken nose

11. Porsche2007

Porsche2007 Senior Member

12. thecoinlover

thecoinlover Banned

13. Inhatredofme

Inhatredofme New Member

14. ow9654

ow9654 Irish,British collector

$9.24
    Thanks and good luck!!!

15. I'll guess 6.10, and I find this kinda funny. There's state testing at my school for the next three days, so I'm taking off because I'm a senior, and I won't be taking the exam :p Enjoy your days off too!

16. mammoth29

mammoth29 Well-Known Member

punched.jpg

I'll go with $21.50. If I'm wrong I apologize, just please don't punch me in the face again!

17. GreatWalrus

GreatWalrus WHEREZ MAH BUKKIT

18. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Pretty is such a curse.

19. lincolncent

lincolncent Future Storm Chaser Guy

20. Dennis68

Dennis68 Member

I'll guess $6.50. Hope you got a shot in! :)

21. koen

koen New Member

my gues: 8.42

thx for the contest

Draft saved Draft deleted