Scarab: @Alegandron and Others...

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by JoIke, Oct 4, 2021.

1. DonnaML

DonnaML Well-Known Member

Learn to read better. That's not what I said. I said that if it's made of wood I didn't think it's real. But you love to withhold information, don't you?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paschka

paschka Well-Known Member

I think that you yourself should read better: I wrote 4 times that my scarab is made of bronze. You should have seen it yourself. And your insinuations on the topic that I do not like the subject of this discussion. But one thing is certain: I am not trying to check the competence of the participants of this forum in what you tried to blame me on another topic and, in principle, I am not trying to interpret the ulterior motives of the actions of other participants in this forum and it is all the more wrong to interpret this fact. My wise advice to you: please, better engage in a scientific discussion, for which this forum exists .... PS. and if it was made of plastic, then it is howling then it is unlikely that it is genuine ...)))))

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  4. DonnaML

Sigh. You only said it was bronze AFTER I asked what it was made of and made the comment about wood that apparently so offended you.

5. paschka

paschka Well-Known Member

In a scientific discussion about Khazar tombstones in Crimea, you were scientifically better and more attentive than you are now ...)))

Here is exactly the same bronze tribulation as mine and it is about 600 BC. My possibly older)))
    https://www.alteroemer.de/en/rare-egyptian-bronze-scarab.html

6. DonnaML

You don't need to prove to me that there are genuine bronze scarabs. I never questioned it; I merely pointed out that citing as a source the Sadigh Gallery -- probably the most notorious purveyor of fake antiquities in the world over the last 30 years -- wasn't the best choice.. Since you continue to try to insult me even after I repeatedly explained that I didn't say what you thought I said, I suggest that you don't engage with me in the future. I certainly won't be engaging with you.

Numisnewbiest, PeteB and paschka like this.
  7. DonnaML

Draft saved Draft deleted