Santa Clara Coin Show

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by 5dollarEdunote, Nov 17, 2011.

1. 5dollarEdunote

5dollarEdunote Coin Connoisseur

Hi collectors,

Who here is going to the Santa Clara show that's occuring this weekend? It a great show, but as pointed out by a previous thread on here, this will be be its last run, so make sure to go!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. kookoox10

kookoox10 ANA #3168546

I'll be there on Saturday. I'm just over here in Newark, so it's a short trip.

4. darrowcrowe

darrowcrowe Member

I am going Fri and maybe Sat. I have taken both my son's and have had a super time each time we went. I loved it when the coin graders gave opinions and David Lange signed a book for my younger son. I called to see if NGC was going to be there last show so I could give David a couple of older albums I no longer needed they did not come. Sad. Last run too bad with all the bucks in Silcon Valley you would think that it would last. Good safe parking, some public transpostation with light rail. Maybe if they "let" some local non dealer club guys set up Sat/Sun for free they might get a lot more people through? Several local shows San Jose, Cupertino, Fremont, Alameda, Concord and Vallejo, but not as many dealers. Go have fun!

5. Twinturbo

Twinturbo New Member

I shall be attending as well,
    Im bring some interesting pieces along for offers
    A CC opium dollar
    A full Barber quarter set
    Gripped edge large cent
    A full SLQ set

Ahhh the joys of student loans force me to sell.

6. 5dollarEdunote

5dollarEdunote Coin Connoisseur

Glad you're all going :).

Draft saved Draft deleted