Samples?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Sam Stone, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Sam Stone

Sam Stone Old, fat, bald, gray, ugly, lazy, and married

I forgot to mention the Invisibull line of collectable coins and medals I'm currently putting the finishing touches on (investors welcome). These perfectly invisible coins come in a beautifully crafted clear display case with an identification plaque, a Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing it to be the most invisible coin on the market, a personalizeable gift card if purchashed as a gift, a warning not to remove it from the case as that will cause the content to evaporate, and an offer to trade up for a discounted price. Buyers can literally purchase any real or imagined coin in history and proudly display it at the front of any collection. The Invisibull line also includes invisible keys to any automobile, real or imagined, such as a $2 million 2023 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost, any Lamborghini, Bugatti, Tesla, or a car of sentimental value from your past. You can buy an Invisibull key to a mansion, a flawless Invisibull 10 karat engagement/wedding ring, and geological/astronomical artifacts. If it's important to you or a loved one, Invisibull can get it for you with all the documents mentioned above. Think of it as a placeholder until you find a certain coin that isn't so invisible. I really do have some samples already, and if anyone is interested I can send or post photos. I believe every collector should have at least one dream coin and Invisibull is here to help make that wish come true.

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post. I'm going to create a collection of the error coins I've been asking about until I can find actual samples so I thought maybe someone else might want a special Invisibull coin until they find a real coin elsewhere.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

My thought is go to a local coin shop and just stare at the error coins you are looking for. Most are affordable. Got to a coin show and look at as many errors as your are looking for. Ask for a package deal...if you buy so many can you get a discount. My favorite dealers in Vegas alway give me a discount. Buy error books.

Sam Stone likes this.
  4. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Here's a book on errors written by one of our CT members @JCro57

[​IMG]

Mickey in PDX, JCro57 and Sam Stone like this.
  5. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Die cracks are not considered collectible errors by many collectors. Exceptions include the "speared" buffaloes and the speared eagle, spitting eagle and perhaps some cracked head Lincolns, and these aren't generally worth much or anything.

6. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

SELLING or just being listed on ebay? There is big difference. A lot of people will look at listing on eBay and think "wow, what I have is valuable!" But they are usually looking at active listings that are being listed too high, or that are being run up by a shill to try and encourage people to jump in and bid. Looking at the SOLD listing give you a much better feel for actual values.

That was how some people who inherited gold coins would get rid of them because they belived that all gold coins had to be turned in and they were afraid of getting in trouble if they were caught with them. So they would put them in the center of rolls, or use them in vending machines so they couldn't be traced back to them.

Draft saved Draft deleted