Sad News

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Collecting Nut, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Hello everyone. On and off throughout the day I have logged in and read your comments. They have help me get through the day. It has been a busy, mentally and emotionally stressful day.

Your comments are very much welcomed and appreciated and you have been so kind. All I can say at this time is thank you and I will respond to comments in a day or two.

There is so much that needs to be done. My wife and I have been helping her brother. It was also a hot and humid day which adds to the problems. Another hot one predicted for tomorrow.

I will say that God has been kind and gracious in not allowing her to suffer and that, along with your blessings and kind understanding words is a comfort. Again, thank you.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

I don't speak for anyone other than me, however, I can probably say it is totally unnecessary for you to respond to any comments here. This is a time your friends are here for you. You don't need to reply to us. Take care of your loved ones. Be there for them. We'll be here for you when you return.

Spark1951, Stevearino and Mernskeeter like this.
  4. Musicjock

Musicjock Member

So very sorry. Cancer is a murdering bastard. It seems to be an epidemic. I send blessings to you and yours.

5. Stevearino

Stevearino Well-Known Member

I add my condolences, @Collecting Nut. I've been expecting my "baby sister," age 62, to succumb to Primary Progressive Aphasia (a front-temporal brain disease). It's so difficult to see loved ones suffer, and your sister-in-law, at 59, is young. Blessings to your family and her husband.

Steve

6. Collecting Nut

@coloradobryan
    Thank you and I know a lot of members feel we are family.
    @Rick Stachowski
    Thank Rick. I know I will seem them in the future.
    @Paddy54
    Thanks Paddy. A better day today. The funeral is on Friday, 7-5. That will be a tough day but it gets better after that as a funeral brings closure.

7. Collecting Nut

8. Collecting Nut

@green18
    Thank you so much for your kind words. So sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. I still miss several of my pets from years ago. They do bring happiness into our lives and the love they give us brings out our love for them. Remember the good times my friend.
    Thank you and my condolences to you on the loss of your aunt.
    Thank you and yes, that thought is forever present. My sister died a few years ago from cancer and I still feel the same way about her.
    Thank you Shrews. I'm so glad to hear your mom best this horrible disease. My sister in law had it a few years ago but after 2 years of no problems it came back with a vengeance.

green18 and Shrews1994 like this.
  9. Collecting Nut

@Tracy62
    Thank you and please accept my condolences on the passing of your sister. A few years ago I lost my older sister to cancer. Like your sister she was 69 too.
    @LA_Geezer
    Thank you for you kind words. She will live on in my heart and in my memory as do all my passed loved ones.

10. LA_Geezer

LA_Geezer Well-Known Member

11. Chip Kirkpatrick

Chip Kirkpatrick Well-Known Member

So sorry about your loss.

12. ksparrow

ksparrow Coin Hoarder Supporter

I'm sorry to hear about your loss; it's never easy and especially hard when someone is in the prime of life.

13. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your losses. It's difficult to go through one loss, only to have another follow so close behind. My prayers are with you and your family.

14. monetarium

monetarium Member

Very sorry for your loss!

Draft saved Draft deleted