Sacagawea Dollar Set Completed

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Collecting Nut, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I’ve been going through a lot of my single loose coins and plugging holes in Whitman’s folders. Still going through the loose coins and rolls that I have plug in the empty holes. But every once in a while I have a few coins I have to buy in order to complete that folder.

I have the Sacajawea Dollar folder and it also has Native American Dollars and I only needed one coin to complete it so I bought it and now it’s done. I have another identical folder that’s almost complete as well but I’m still working on it.

The one coin I bought is the 2005-D do I bought 2 of them, one for each set. In my area it’s a tough one.
    C8F7A14F-C013-459F-8F2C-9401BB4FA222.jpeg A228795A-C1E6-45D6-8ACE-72DB033260D1.jpeg 840108F7-3036-4D72-A92E-8DF50FE49354.jpeg

JPD3, dwhiz, capthank and 7 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

You need a cancelled Sacagawea ;)
    2384573-001.JPG
    From my collection

JPD3, halvessearcher, dwhiz and 10 others like this.
  4. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Average Circulated Supporter

I like your style, that kind of collecting is fun.

5. PamR

PamR You Never Know! Supporter

I do like this set. Nice!

6. rte

rte Well-Known Member

Would that lead to die crack errors and deeper down the rabbit hole :D or does it end with the cancelled coin?
    Always wanted a cancelled coin.

Collecting Nut likes this.
  7. Collecting Nut

My birthday is in May and I don’t have one one of these. I do have these and a few others but no Sacagawea’s.
    4C3A9AF7-87F8-44E4-9566-1D1A3A67CDA8.jpeg 24610E7F-450E-45ED-AE8A-1D5D7D0559AF.jpeg

8. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

Before you buy a recent coin you should mention it. I could have sent you the 2005 D. I'm sure a lot of our friends feel the same way. Nice completion.

PamR, Collecting Nut and green18 like this.
  9. Collecting Nut

Thank you. Appreciate that very much.

Inspector43 likes this.
  10. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Fun set and easily completable.........just that I ain't been payin' attention lately and I got a lot of holes to fill...........good thing I's bought rolls of 'em from 'dah' (and I mean that literally) mint....(devil)

Draft saved Draft deleted