S&T tokens...and info needed.:D

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by byrd740, Jul 11, 2009.

1. byrd740

byrd740 Numismatist

Hello everyone! Been going through some tokens I recently bought, and picked out a few interesting ones and can't find any info about them. I was hoping someone here could help with identifying them. Anyways, hope you like them.:D

Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

I like them! They are in great condition. However, I haven't seen any of these before.

4. byrd740

byrd740 Numismatist

I have been reading the Red Book Guide to US Tokens and Medals. It has some great info in it, but no luck on any of these four tokens. I believe the Columbus 2 1/2 cent token was made in the early 1900s. But that is as far as I have gotten. The top holed token, reminds me of a CCC token but not quite. Oh well.:D

Edit: I noticed the German beer token is a little light and hard to read. It says: GUT FÜR EIN GLAS BIER.

5. cwtokenman

cwtokenman Coin Hoarder

My 1990 Georgia trade token ref. has 6 pages of listings for Columbus, Ga tokens, but yours is not there. Listings jump from Cain to Coleman. A partial id for the state and city would be GA1610.

The first token looks to be a stimulator token, but I can't place my hands on my amusement token ref. at the moment to give you an id number.

6. byrd740

byrd740 Numismatist

Heres another. :D

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted