RPM 16 D/D

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Silversoul82, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Silversoul82

Silversoul82 Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

The images don't show it.

4. Silversoul82

Silversoul82 Member

Just believe me i have been threw 2500 1916 D barber quarters to get them. And havent bought the first one as a RPM or D/D. But i know what one smells like. The first on i seen i called it out before i knew the existed.

5. David Setree Rare Coins

David Setree Rare Coins Well-Known Member

Can't see it on those pics.

Need a close-up of the mintmark.

wxcoin likes this.
  6. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Show me the pile of 2499 quarters you searched, other wise your making it up and your BS. This post is GARBAGE unless you can prove your claims. It just looks like you make them up as you go. Huh. That’s a lot of silver quarters to have to BUY then search. And don’t say it, I doubt you could find that many culls at a show that any right minded dealer would let YOU look at. About a minute with you and ding ding ding the nuthouse bell rings.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  7. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Wow, four of them. Nice. I don't even have one, and I've been collecting for over a half-century. Some of you new guys have all the luck, you know? Beginner's luck.

Would you ever consider parting with any of them? I know that's a tough decision to make, but you have four of them. I'm sure there must be knowledgable collectors here who will pay you a pretty price for one, if you just offer it. Just make sure you leave them in the holders with the labels on, otherwise, how would we know what they are?

Stevearino, kountryken and 352sdeer like this.
  8. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Why look when you can smell them?

9. juris klavins

juris klavins Well-Known Member

LOL - I saw the post title & immediately thought '16 RPM' - here's a little numismatic serenade, dedicated to our RPM challenged OP :yack:

Draft saved Draft deleted