Roll-searchers, post your results!

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by chicken_little, Oct 24, 2005.

1. berto

berto Well-Known Member

I finally found a 2020 quarter...In my pocket change from Kroger. This is the first 2020 coin I have found...They arrive very late in the year where I live. My order banks have also told me "they are not able to order coins due to the coin shortage". We all know there is no shortage, but whatever.

GL all!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. NPCoin

NPCoin Resident Imbecile

From the Mint Director himself:
    His full PSA can be found here.

Skyquest, berto and TexAg like this.
  4. MeowtheKitty

MeowtheKitty Well-Known Member

Meow has found the most circulated W quarter Meow has ever found. Ws are a treat to find, but sometimes can be little bitter like a butterfly in mouf.
    WIN_20200902_20_43_37_Pro.jpg WIN_20200902_20_43_52_Pro.jpg

5. MeowtheKitty

Meow has found something a bit neat! Meow has not ever found a coin that is this off center before. Many $10,000s worth of coins CRHd and this is the only one like this Meow has come across. Not the best example, but this is the only example currently in the Cat Hoard.
    WIN_20200902_20_53_59_Pro.jpg WIN_20200902_20_54_22_Pro.jpg WIN_20200902_20_54_52_Pro.jpg WIN_20200902_20_54_58_Pro.jpg

6. berto

berto Well-Known Member

Last night my wife needed to deposit business checks, so I tagged along and asked for halves...$80 MWR...nothing.

tmeyer likes this.
  7. berto

berto Well-Known Member

I had to drive to the other end of town so I decided to hit several banks for halves. 6 banks had a total of $13 loose and 3 CWR. I picked up the last CWR from my favorite head teller.

Nothing at all until I opened the roll from my favorite head teller...5, 40%ers, woohoo!

Attached Files:

8. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Had 6 rolls of each of San Antonio and Salt River Bay Quarters. I kinda forgot about. Plucked out 20 W’s. And I still have 2 rolls of each left. Also have some W Enders W rolls somewhere. Finally got my salt river W’s. Why don’t you members want to trade W’s any more? I was meeting new people and having a blast. You don’t know what your missing. Ask @furryfrog02

9. Cheech9712

Feel sad for you. In Buffalo the new coins are strong and plenty. Rolls of uncirculated P’s of all coins

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    berto likes this.
  10. Cheech9712

Think of it’s 6 month history. I find mine in full P Rolls. No strays

11. Cheech9712

Nothing wrong with that. I like bunches. That’s different. Those are the kind I like. Wondering I @paddyman98 could drop a similar picture on us. Glad you showed. I can see that one getting buy the mint. Your not going to get anything better coin roll hunting @JCro57

12. Cheech9712

To me that’s Major. Take the honey out tomorrow and see if the lucks still there. You must of missed a couple of banks. Times are tuff. There out there. Yeah

13. Cheech9712

About maybe 3 proofs for me. I know one of yours is a 2009. I’m watching you:):):):):) Sorry my first attempt at emojis.

furryfrog02 likes this.
  14. Cheech9712

That impressive. No NICKELS for the yet

15. Cheech9712

Found 2 50d. No 39 d or s. I got my 50d’s buying 5 rolls at a time hand rolled. Honestly it was my first time 2010 of doing this Found a 50d in my first 5 rolls. My second was maybe a couple maybe 3 years ago

furryfrog02 likes this.
  16. MeowtheKitty

Meow hardly ever does Nickels CRH but did find a silver war nickel in the second roll of nickels Meow ever hunted.

17. Corn Man

Corn Man Well-Known Member

Finaly got to order boxes from my bank again. 12 boxes of uncirculated 2020 pennies

berto likes this.
  18. MeowtheKitty

Treasure!

19. Roy Vallejos

Roy Vallejos Member

Idont know ...yeett to or to be honest I don't know half the stuff you guys present to this bad ass sight ( coin talk ) but I'm so waiting for that day I can grade my own bust if coins If I witch ,......I will get to that point Doo .I've succeeded the start of a new coin celebrity . ...... Wait did I say that ...never know man you never know.lol
    . I think going to bed deliriously.good night all ,had great day.i even had to buy mustard, u for the frigidator.

20. FDY

FDY New Member

1897 Austrian "cent".....bank roll. Odd, no?

21. FDY

FDY New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted