Roll-searchers, post your results!

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by chicken_little, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Ytfish48

Ytfish48 New Member

Just recently I picked 4 boxes in row of 2018 NIFC coins. Hard to find silver in those.
    Picked up 4 boxes yesterday. After 3 boxes I have found 1 - 64. Still have a box to search..

Endeavor likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Darchangel

Darchangel Active Member

Box o' dimes - '51 roosie

4. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Box#7:
    2 x 1965
    1 x 1977-S
    1 x 1979-S

798318AB-E27E-411C-9902-37168BCBCA65.jpeg

5. Ytfish48

Ytfish48 New Member

I can’t help but wonder what else was dropped off with the halves I found. I was so excited about the halves the thought never crossed my mind. Will let you know if I come up and anything else

TexAg and furryfrog02 like this.
  6. ALPHATHEAWESOME

ALPHATHEAWESOME Active Member

Picked up a box of quarters hoping to find some West Point ATBs. The box had ~50 Lowell quarters (all from Denver). However, the box did produce two error coins. The first is this 2006-P Nevada quarter that’s been dubbed the “pooping horse” 30A38FDE-9B67-46AB-914E-EF8854211105.jpeg

But the greatest find of the box has to be this 2004-D Wisconsin extra high leaf quarter. I started out collecting state quarters and the extra high leaf error has always been the number one error I wanted to find in the state quarter series. Now I have one.
    1563E428-92DE-4924-8E34-648F3A92F9F9.jpeg
    7D27A8FC-1BAF-45F3-A5F0-3D02E793C540.jpeg

Arby, immytay1, ace71499 and 7 others like this.
  7. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Awesome errors! I have the Wisconsin Extra Low Leaf - still looking for the High Leaf!

ALPHATHEAWESOME likes this.
  8. jonathan layne

jonathan layne Well-Known Member

im still looking for a wisconsin that isnt nearly obliterated

9. ALPHATHEAWESOME

ALPHATHEAWESOME Active Member

Thanks! Hope you find a high leaf! And I hope that I find a low leaf as well.

TexAg likes this.
  10. Monstermommy

Monstermommy Active Member

Just found a 1951 in regular change!!

Attached Files:

Bradley Trotter likes this.
  11. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Happy Easter to all my fellow CRHers!

12. davidharmier60firefox

davidharmier60firefox Well-Known Member

Sigh.i ran completely out of 2018 which I have been using for the ends of the rolls I make up.
    Sold a box Friday. People's Bank in our town was,closed for Good Friday. Saturday our bank had no power.
    Hopefully today I can get a new box and some of those Loomis rolls full of shiny shield pennies.
    Boxes still are rather disappointing. Not much keeper copper but a few nice ones. The odd wheat (51 to 68).
    I'll just keep plugging away.

13. Arby

Arby Well-Known Member

Has anyone checked out how much those West Point quarters are going for per roll? $800.00-$900.00 a Roll. Can't find them in my small town, I just checked $1000.00 and didn't get one D or P let alone a W. $800-$900 Per ROLL AAHHHHHHHH

Noah Finney likes this.
  14. enamel7

enamel7 Junior Member

I would like to find out how someone can actually get whole rolls.

15. Arby

Arby Well-Known Member

They purchase several boxes, I believe most sealed rolls only have one or a few, I am not sure anybody is getting a complete sealed row of West Point quarters, nun the less people are still paying crazy money for them.

16. Darchangel

Darchangel Active Member

I bought a roll of Lowell quarters at the release day event back in Feb. I glanced down at what I had after taking two steps away from the cashier and turned right back around because they'd given me a double header. The replacement roll ended up being a double ender. Never opened it, but I wonder if the mint already had the circulated W quarter planned back then? I'd kick myself if I've had even one of them this whole time. I'm so tempted to just crack it open.

17. enamel7

enamel7 Junior Member

They weren't released then, so no need to crack them open.

18. davidharmier60firefox

davidharmier60firefox Well-Known Member

Yesterday my usual teller wasn't at People's Bank.
    I got a CWR box made up of what a teller had.
    Almost all tubes with one open end and folded at the other end.
    At our bank I got 4 Loomis rolls but they were not related to the one that was all 2018. They had mostly ugly copper and not a lot of nice shield pennies. Trials and tribulations.

19. Scubalou

Scubalou Well-Known Member

Hi all: I found this today. The entire coin has md on the south and east side. On the obverse the 8 and the y seem to be doubled on the west side. On the reverse is a small die chip on the left of the building, a large die chip on the right of the building and looks like a die crack above the window to the right of the door.
    Lou

Attached Files:

TexAg likes this.
  20. Arby

Arby Well-Known Member

AS for today, my first four boxes for this week NO SKUNKS! Me so happy. I pulled 4-90$ers, 1-36S Walker, 1-52D Bennie, 2-64's one of each, 4-66, 4-67, 4-68, and 4-69's. 3-Clad Proofs 78s, 2003S and 2008S, 1-87D GEM.
    Three rolls were Enders, One the 52D Bennie. Love to see those. Wishing you all the best.
    April 23 2019 Finds-ccfopt.jpg April 23 2019 Enders-ccfopt.jpg

Relic Raker, berto, Ron Henry and 4 others like this.
  21. jonathan layne

jonathan layne Well-Known Member

$95 in dimes from a side branch of my bank yesterday. got absolutely nothing good. ive been searching dimes and cant find a single 2009 for my sister

Draft saved Draft deleted