Roll-searchers, post your results!

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by chicken_little, Oct 24, 2005.

1. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

I guess it would be the the 2010-P Yellowstone. It's the only one I haven't found in the wild through 2017! :D What's yours @Cheech9712 ?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. bhh

bhh Well-Known Member

Good Friday I did two boxes of dimes first had 1 silver second had 6. Did 3 boxes today...all skunk, but cant complain. I've reached a milestone. 50 silver dimes for the year, that's one full roll and all for 10cents each.

berto and furryfrog02 like this.
  4. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Finished the weekly 6 boxes of halves today. Not a bad way to star the month:
    3x90%ers (62D, 64P, 64D)
    12x40%ers
    2xProof (78S, 88S)
    87P/87D
    Total Ag: 2.86oz
    02APR Half Dollar Finds.jpg 02APR Half Ender.JPG

AllCoExpat, Arby, Christobal and 4 others like this.
  5. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Mt Rushmore. Its on my bucket list

6. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

I am emploring any Coin Talk people from Europe who may coin roll hunt or collect, to get in contact with me before my trip to Europe in June to give me any advice for when I go to Europe! I am flying in to Barcelona and from there, it's a WONDERFUL crap shoot as to where I go for two weeks! I have an international drivers license and a sense of adventure. Please contact me if you have any interest. !!!

7. bhh

bhh Well-Known Member

Back at it today. 1 box of dimes gave up 2 silver dimes 1950 and 1955. 52 since Jan. 1. Ordered two boxes of halves. Should be in a week from today.

furryfrog02 likes this.
  8. furryfrog02

Today is my daughter's 2nd birthday. She is up taking a nap with mom right now so I decided to go through a box of cents. I'm glad I did!

Found my 2nd 1999 Wide AM Cent. This was box 557.
    1999 WAM 2nd.jpg 1999 WAM Close Up.jpg

Arby, berto, TexAg and 1 other person like this.
  9. davidharmier60firefox

davidharmier60firefox Well-Known Member

We went through our bank to negotiate a check Dad got from a customer. Miss Kathryn said I have a box for you.
    It's a 14x11x10 box chock full of coin wrappers
    All cointainer wrappers penny through quarter.
    What a nice lady!

bhh likes this.
  10. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Lately, I've been CRH other denominations more and halves less in an attempt to fill out some Dansco albums. Working on my Presidential Dollar album and today I bought 4 MWRs. First roll gave up my first proof, 2007-S Washington. Sorry about the edge picture, hard to get the entire date & mint mark in focus.
    Washington Proof Dollar Pic 1.jpg Washington Proof Dollar Pic 2.jpg Washington Proof Dollar Pic 3.jpg

11. furryfrog02

Finished another box of cents after getting the kids to bed. Added a crusty 1998 WAM (my 55th).

calishield likes this.
  12. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

59543389-7E76-4F65-9A42-8D5F06AC3D0E.jpeg I already posted this under the error section but figured that it deserves to be here since I did find it crh’ing! 1983 P. Sent it in to cuds on coins and what do you know! My first notable addition to numismatics!

13. Arby

Arby Well-Known Member

Well the skunk streak continues, 3 out of 4 boxes skunked, I had one 1964 Ender so I saved it for the last roll to open. Makes me feel better that I ended 4 boxes with the last roll having silver in it. Hope tomorrow is better. One better than None! Good luck everyone!
    [​IMG]"LOVE THE HUNT!"[​IMG]

AllCoExpat and TexAg like this.
  14. furryfrog02

Glad that I'm not the only one who saves enders for last. :p

TexAg likes this.
  15. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Nixon ender which I need for my Presidential album.
    2D1BD6D0-978F-4194-AE1B-0C2EBC152030.jpeg

AllCoExpat, Christobal, Arby and 2 others like this.
  16. davidharmier60firefox

Another sealed from the "Fed" and through 5 rolls nothing newer than 2014 yet again.

17. furryfrog02

Nice one. I'm just missing a few more to finish my set. Mostly just from the last year since I was deployed to Korea and missed out on buying them.

TexAg likes this.
  18. calishield

calishield Well-Known Member

They’re out there! Got Nixon and Reagan not that long ago, so very pleased.

TexAg likes this.
  19. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Just found a Reagan proof, will post some pics tomorrow. Finding a few others I was missing..... Fun!

calishield likes this.
  20. Arby

Arby Well-Known Member

Well my last 4 boxes for this week all skunks, that is a 13 box skunk week. [​IMG] I seem to be writing "ALL SKUNKS" much too often this year! I will be out of pocket next week, I might try to hit a couple of banks in San Diego next week. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Hope you all score lots of silver. Until a week from now I will pop in to see how everyone else is doing next week and if I hit anything good in San Diego I might just pop in and share. Good Luck Everyone!

furryfrog02 and TexAg like this.
  21. davidharmier60firefox

5 more rolls and nothing newer than 2014.

Draft saved Draft deleted