Roll Call ANA National Money Show - Denver

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Hobo, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Hobo

Hobo Squirrel Hater

Who plans to attend the ANA National Money Show in Denver (May 10-12, 2012)?

I will be there all three days. Picked up my pass today. (See below.) If you plan to attend drop by Table 128 (Colorado Springs Coin Club). I will be manning the table part of each day. (Ask for Bruce.)

I will also be taking the 2-day course 'Grading US Paper Money' May 8 & 9. The other 2-day course they are offering is 'Facing The Chinese Counterfeiting Threat'. I have taken that course and it is EXCELLENT. Look me up if you are taking either one of these courses.

DSCN4792.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Hobo

Hobo Squirrel Hater

bump

Is NOBODY else going to the ANA show in Denver?

4. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

not me, perhaps Philly.

5. Hobo

Hobo Squirrel Hater

I can't believe nobody from CoinTalk is going to the ANA show in Denver. Oh, well. If you happen to go drop by table 128 and ask for Bruce. I won't be there full-time but I should be there about 25% of the time. (If you plan to attend on Saturday bring your coat. Rain and snow are in the forecast.)

6. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

Sure wish I were in denver. I would definitely go. But I can't. Its a long way to bicycle.

7. wiggam007

wiggam007 Cut-Rate Parasite

Unfortunately, I am working all three days otherwise I would be there.

8. CopperJacket

CopperJacket New Member

Hobo! I'm going tomorrow, I'll have to stop by our table!
    -C.J.

9. Hobo

Hobo Squirrel Hater

Great! I probably won't make it to our table until after noon. Hope to see you there.

10. CopperJacket

CopperJacket New Member

Sounds good. What time(ish) in the afternoon will you be getting there? Life is crazy this time of year and I'm trying to plan what time I should arrive...

11. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

Probably just a geographical issue. I think many people have trouble making it to their own local shows, let alone a cross country trip. Will you be at the Worlds Fair in Rosemont/Chicago next year? I plan to make that one.

Id love to go. Ive been to Colorado Springs and its a beautiful area. Its a little tough to drop everything and head out there on a whim for me right now. I hope to get out there again within the next few years.

12. Hobo

Hobo Squirrel Hater

If you came today (Thursday) I guess I missed you. I was at the club table off and on but I was out visiting dealer's tables a good bit of the time. Tomorrow (Friday) I plan to be at the club table more so drop by if you are there.

13. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

I wish I had known before today. I love Denver.

14. CopperJacket

CopperJacket New Member

Hobo,

I'm so sorry, I was not able to make it on Thursday... but I will deffinatly be there tomorrow, though :) (saturday)
    Table 128...ask for Bruce... got it :)

Thanks,
    -C.J.

15. Hobo

Hobo Squirrel Hater

Great! I will be there. If I'm not at the table I should be out on the floor somewhere. I'll make it easy to find me - I'll be wearing an orange baseball cap with a large MW (for Mid-West) on the front.

16. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Sorry, Denver is about 1400 miles away from me, and it's about a 22-1/2 hour trip straight through; getting a bit up in years to pull the old drive all day and night and pulling on my hair to keep awake. :eek:

Obviously, it would take longer having one stop. And don't have the time off to do it right.

Maybe it will be another time. So far, just been hitting up the Long Beach Show a couple times, with a few smaller ones.

Let us know how it goes.

17. blu62vette

blu62vette Member

With Denver winding down I am looking forward to Long Beach in a couple weeks. I had a nice chat with Hobo this morning on a variety of fun forum topics.

18. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Maybe I'll be in Long Beach in Sept. I will most likely pass on the one in June as I want to get the mint's release of the SF Mint coins and the 2012 Silver Proof sets. That happens at the same time, basically, so...... gas money there and back can fund a set.

Draft saved Draft deleted