Ridiculous Description

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by V. Kurt Bellman, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I’m fairly certain most posts in that thread are from you.

mlov43 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

Ohhh, the accusation has been lobbed! I wonder if there is anyone who can give us the true percentage of @V. Kurt Bellman's posts in that forum compared to everyone else!

Stevearino likes this.
  4. John Johnson

John Johnson Well-Known Member

It's a Feemason challenge coin, isn't it?

5. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

No. It. Is. Not. It is the Great Seal of The United States, period.

6. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

But, correct me if I am wrong, most of the 'founding fathers' were free masons.......

Stevearino likes this.
  7. V. Kurt Bellman

I missed the opportunity to ask.

Stevearino and CoinCorgi like this.
  8. DM1

DM1 Active Member

My main concern is with the purity of our precious bodily fluids.

CoinCorgi and dwhiz like this.
  9. V. Kurt Bellman

Mein Führer, I can WALK!

CoinCorgi and dwhiz like this.
  10. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Gentlemen or ladies, be reminded that the last 2 posts are getting dangerously close to a vacation if they escalate. Thank you.

mlov43 likes this.
  11. V. Kurt Bellman

Movie dialogue lines?????????

12. desertgem

Just my usual gentle nature.

13. V. Kurt Bellman

I'd like to see THAT rule, not that Doug wouldn't be above quickly adding it.

BTW Jim, in case you're curious, posts #47 and 48 are both Dr. Strangelove movie references. Of course that IS an ironic comedy flick, and it's clear that ironic humor is not exactly your particular long suit, so there's that.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Stevearino and CoinCorgi like this.
  14. DM1

DM1 Active Member

Wow, that's the first warning I've ever had!

See, somebody mentioned fluoridation, so Col. Jack D. Ripper came to mind immediately :angelic:

V. Kurt Bellman and CoinCorgi like this.
  15. desertgem

Kurt , I am familiar with that movie of course, have the video also. But my humor values have nothing to do with enforcement of the rules. I know you feel you have me tagged as to political, humor, temper, and all other values in your mind, but that is your problem. When Doug says to change the interpretations of the rules, I certainly will, but until then I will continue my "humorless self" as you imply. You do follow the rules and wishes your "political" masters wish do you not? Of course, or you would not be there. When I agreed to be a moderator, I realized I could not always say the things that really came to mind that I would like to say, so I accepted that to help make the forum better and more acceptable to the general members. Don't confuse the moderator with the person or you will be very wrong. Thanks , Jim

16. V. Kurt Bellman

The Chairman I serve is the quintessential maverick rule breaker, and has us do the same. Leadership staff has had my Chairman targeted for destruction for about 12 years now, but my two officemates and I keep getting all of their stalking-horse opposition candidates thrown off the ballot in court. Leadership staff are almost all lawyers, and I'm not, but I keep kicking their butts in court. In legislatures, there is only one REAL rule: "The MEMBER is always right." A past Attorney General also targeted my boss for destruction. That Attorney General went to prison as a direct result. (Ernie Preate)

Then theres Rule #102: In a body of 203 members, as long as you have 102 votes, there ARE NO OTHER RULES. Why? Because the majority has the unfettered right to CHANGE any rule.

Of course we both know this is no "body of the People", as my employers are. My place of employment was founded by William Penn on March 4, 1681 as dictated in a royal charter granted by King Charles II. We pause each March 4 to celebrate Penn Charter Day, but we don't look to either of those gentlemen for today's rules. Our rules change regularly to reflect the will of the (wait for it) current membership.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted