Review - Mint Errors To Die For

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Randy Abercrombie, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

I received Joe’s book on Friday and wanted post here in the Chat section for maximum exposure. I readily admit, I am NOT a fellow that can sit down with a book and read for hours. However that is exactly what I have done with Joe’s book.

I began reading this morning and am maybe a third of the way through a 290 page book. What I really, really love is that each page of the book tells its own story. In other words, if you have to stop to do something, you start fresh with a new subject on each page. Absolutely perfect for a guy like me that gets distracted constantly. If I only have time to read three pages, I won’t be lost the next time I pick the book up. The illustrations are beyond superb and we coin addicts do love coin photos. The book is loaded with eye grabbing images to solidify his information.

Best part to me is this. I am a long time type coin collector that has been intrigued by the popularity of error collecting in recent years. You don’t have to be an error collector to enjoy the book. There is as much general coin information here as there is error information not to mention the coin trivia facts interlaced through the pages that are as much fun as the rest of the book.

I am dead serious and am not saying all this just to pat Joe on the back. This is one danged well written book, folks. I strongly recommend this read.

F1F2A2C7-2C9A-4BF3-9526-3FD7C93E4184.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I will recieve my book soon. I also want to do a book review! Cool!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  4. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

You have an error to die for in your spelling ;)
    Sorry, couldn't help myself.

5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I should be receiving my copy within the next day or so. I'm glad that you didn't tell us how it ended. Like movies, I hate that!

6. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

You got me! :yack:

7. JCro57

JCro57 Making Errors Great Again

@Randy Abercrombie

Wow! I am thrilled you like it! It took a long time and left me exhausted beyond belief, but people's reception to it has been incredible.

Thank you soooo much and to everyone else who bought one.

I sold out but am ordering more!

~Joe Cronin

Draft saved Draft deleted