WTS: Reversible Photo Black / True Grey Transfer Disk. Gives "disappearing background"

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by rmpsrpms, Dec 14, 2021.

1. rmpsrpms

rmpsrpms Lincoln Maniac

I've been selling these Transfer Disks with my photo systems for years, and finally decided to offer them ala carte.

I call them "transfer disks" because they are great for moving raw coins to and from the camera stage. Put the coin on the disk, then move the disk under the camera. You can then move the coin, rotate it, etc without having to touch it. After shooting the coin, move the transfer disk with coin off the stage and put on a new coin. Makes shooting raw coins much faster and easier.

The transfer disks have a deep, inky black velvet on one side that "disappears" so that no circle cropping is required.

The other side is a 2-tone mottled true grey that is used for accurate white balancing and color calibration. The true grey can also be used as a background, ensuring an accurate color reference that is carried along with the coin image. This is perfect for toned coins to guarantee true color through any processing and for end customers.

I offer these in 3 sizes:

38mm: $20
    Perfect for Cent collectors or folks who collect smaller ancient coins.

60mm: $25
    Big enough for all US coins.

95mm: $30
    For medal collectors or folks who specialize in Dollars or Crowns. Also good for shooting multiple coins.