Results from cac…little disappointed

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by delila1, Jun 4, 2023.

1. delila1

delila1 Undermedicated psychiatric patient

So I submitted some coins to a dealer to cac. Sent it in got three stickers but yeah I did send them in end of January and a second batch first week of February. Literally just got them back on Wednesday. I was definitely getting a little nervous about how long delay was but they came back I guess they’re too busy with the new slabs.

Three of them stickered. Anyone want to make some guesses?

IMG_0387.png
    1936 s 50c pcgs ms 67 bay bridge

IMG_0388.png IMG_0168.png
    IMG_0169.png IMG_0521.png
    1869 2c pcgs pr65 bn

IMG_0552.jpeg IMG_0553.jpeg IMG_0680.png IMG_0678.png IMG_0542.png

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. delila1

IMG_0543.png

1893 pr63

IMG_1706.jpeg
    1864 Pcgs PR 67Rb Judd 387 Simpson Pedegree
    IMG_1708.jpeg

IMG_1469.png IMG_1470.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
  4. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

IHC, Barber and I am at a toss up between the trade dollar and the two cent….. but I’ll say the two cent…. Spectacular groups of coins.

Cheech9712 likes this.
  5. Joshua Lemons

Joshua Lemons Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm going to say the Trade $, the 2¢ and the Pattern. But it's because I like them the most! Stellar group.

Cheech9712 likes this.
  6. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Beaned the Bay Bridge, Two center & Barber Quarter

Cheech9712 likes this.
  7. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

8. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

First, I'm humbled at that grouping of eye poppers. Absolutely stunning collection of numismatic candy. Thank you for sharing them with us.

The beaners.....
    Trade $
    IHC
    3 cent

9. longshot

longshot Enthusiast Supporter

IHC
    3 cent
    Barber

Love the Bay Bridge, I once passed on one that looked like that, but it was in the wrong holder and priced a bit steep, yet I regret not buying it.

10. David Betts

David Betts Elle Mae Clampett cruising with Dad

Trade $
    Barber
    II Center

11. johnmilton

johnmilton Well-Known Member

It is easier for us to give you guesses if you say, “I submitted X coins and only Y were accepted.” You also need to make it very obvious what the assigned grade is. A coin in an MS-64 holder can be accepted, but the same piece in a 65 holder would not. I would say the Two Cent piece stickered for sure.

As for the time it took to get the coins graded, that seems to be the norm for grading services now. It took three months for me to get three pieces of Confederate paper money graded.

imrich likes this.
  12. delila1

There’s 8 pictures of coins I thought that would imply that there was eight sent in, but to be obvious about it there was eight sent in

as for the grades, the coins that don’t have pictures of the grades have them typed out in the post

I thought all of this would be obvious, since it was clearly visible

13. Tall Paul

Tall Paul Supporter! Supporter

My guesses are the two cent piece, the pattern, and the large cent. Thank you for sharing these beauties.

14. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Three out of eight is not bad.

Cheech9712 and imrich like this.
  15. johnmilton

If you want people to give you free advice and opinions, you should make it as easy as possible. Sometimes it’s better to post 1 to 3 coins instead of 8.

imrich likes this.
  16. David Betts

David Betts Elle Mae Clampett cruising with Dad

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  17. delila1

on this thread, I’m not asking for any advice or opinions. This is a guess the grade type of post. I don’t know why you have an issue with it but I can’t help you with that.

Cheech9712 likes this.
  18. delila1

Three cent piece Indian head cent barber quarter

19. johnmilton

Good. I won't bother to answer next time.

Joshua Lemons and David Betts like this.
  20. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I did not give my opinion of what would CAC. When I opened the thread and saw how long and confusing it was, I moved on. The way it was arranged made it tough for me to stay with it.

Nice group of coins. I love the 2 cent. Pretty coin.

Cheech9712 likes this.
  21. delila1

at no point did I ask for free advice or opinions? This is a guess the grade which is for the fun of trying to figure out what Coin‘s received the sticker. I don’t profit from you telling me anything I don’t need you to tell me anything the stickers are already on the coin, so I’m not asking you which coins to submit, I appreciate that you’ve decided to not respond and I think that’s for the best. I don’t understand why you think I’m profiting from a guess the grade thread from your posts the stickers are already on the coins I didn’t ask which I should submit I have never seen a comment like this on any other guess the grade thread

Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
    Cheech9712 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted