Reputable places to buy Morgan and Peace dollars.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by jacksradio, May 22, 2012.

1. jacksradio

jacksradio New Member

Hi everyone,

My son and I are new to the collecting world and we were wondering where are some reputable places to buy Morgan and Peace dollars? There aren't any coin shops that i know of close to us and online looks to be our best bet.

Thanks,
    Jack

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

4. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

Dollars Galore!!

Welcome Aboard!!

Congratulations on at least deciding what you would like to buy, now you probably need to decide other factors which determine what, and where you might want to buy.

Others I'm sure will have some good ideas, but for a new collector, I would suggest looking on eBay to determine pricing, selection, availability, etc., as the eBay buyers guarantee reasonably assures a good outcome. Many buyers will look locally on craigslist to fulfill their starting needs. I meet many new local collectors through craigslist ads.

If you know what you want, you could always post a "want ad" in this venue. There are also "for sale" ads which may possibly meet your needs.

If you have specific questions, I'm sure that there's someone here who will help you.

Happy Hunting!!
    :thumb:

5. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

Welcome to Ct I like Northeast Numismatics Inc, Rare Coins of NH & Heritage Good Luck....but before you buy from anybody get a book ...avoid the TV sellers

Draft saved Draft deleted