Release of current year coins

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by GTeachman, Feb 21, 2018.

1. GTeachman

GTeachman New Member

How can someone find out when the mint is scheduled to release current year business strike coins?

Thanks from a newbie to this site and forum

GTeachman

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

PlanoSteve likes this.
  5. cpm9ball

Shhh! @Insider trading!:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

6. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

I haven't seen 1 George Rogers Clark, Indiana quarter in my area, and they already released the last one Feb 5th, Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Michigan also haven't seen any.

7. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

I hate when you members do this.

8. cpm9ball

Why?

Chris

9. Cheech9712

People like myself are looking for fresh coins to put into grandbabies books. I'm dumb too. But thanks to the members of cointalk. I'm not so dumb. Reasonable request. I Didn't look. At threds orgin but my daughter is american and is only in the states during the holidays. (international relations NATO) she collects. And aren't WE ALL looking for the new coins. What i think the question might be is. Is anyone seeing the 2018 yet. Well answer this person and be our useful helpful members

10. Cheech9712

I answered

11. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Me to, you can’t get squat for trade on @Insider. You’d think his value is up but alas he’s worth about 10 cents face value. Lol
    Love you Buddy,
    Reed and Sparkles the Unicorn.
    (Maybe if he was slabbed his value would go up);););)

12. cpm9ball

My response, "Shhh! @Insider Trading!" was intended to be a private joke for just a few of the members. If you didn't get the meaning, then you were, unfortunately, not one of those people.

Chris

13. Burton Strauss III

Burton Strauss III Brother can you spare a trime? Supporter

They also start shipping them out to the coin terminals in the huge ballistic bags shortly after New Years. The path from there to your hands can be convoluted. That's why it's totally unpredictable when you will see your first one each year.

14. Cheech9712

Hi i just best answered you. But on this pituler thread you were i think the 3rd reply. Dont you think that was trolling rather then answering the thread. I explained this indept what i enterped the question to be. You deffently have wisdom. But you really have your moments. Im sorry but i think your just trying to be paddymans wing man. Be yourself. Bet he doesn't even like your atta boy paddyman. Bet he's told you that already. imho

15. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

You don't know what you are talking about.

16. cpm9ball

FWIW, I was the 2nd post, and I answered the OP's original question. Paddy was the 3rd post, but since the OP was already given the answer, it made no difference what anyone said after that.

Chris

17. enamel7

enamel7 Junior Member

The 2018 cents are out.

18. The OP has disappeared but if you look closely at the original post it looks like he asks for info on release of “business strikes” and not the “not intended for circulation” dreck produced only for collectors. Maybe @GTeachman can check back in?

19. David Setree Rare Coins

David Setree Rare Coins Well-Known Member

20. Insider

Insider Talent on loan from...

Cheech9712, posted: "I hate when you members do this: :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:"

I do also! Shows no i:bigtears:m:blackalien:a:meh:g:android:i:wacky:n:turtle:a:hurting:t:greedy:i:couchpotato:o:wideyed:n:D. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted