WTS: REDUCED:US Mint 1995 Civil War Battlefields 3-coin Proof Set: Gold $5, Silver $1, Clad $0.50

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Teddydogno1, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Teddydogno1

Teddydogno1 Well-Known Member

US Mint 1995 Civil War Battlefields Commemorative 3-coin Proof Set: Gold $5, Silver $1, Clad $0.50

I recently picked this up because I think the coins are awesome. I hadn't seen it before and really wanted it. Alas, the budget doesn't allow me to keep it.
    3-coin Proof set includes a 90% Silver Dollar (fallen soldier/), clad Half Dollar (drummer) and a Gold $5 coin (cavalry bugler) (just under a quarter ounce of gold--0.242 ozt AGW), all in Proof strike. Packaged in plastic case that looks like an old-time photograph frame/case with replica tokens of the US $10 gold coin front and back. Each coin is in a capsule and rests in a pocket inside the case. No additional packaging available.

These coins are so beautiful that they are hard to capture in photographs. These don't do the Gold or Silver colors any justice at all!

GOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SILVE DOLLAR
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CLAD HALF
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CASE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Additional photos available and will be added later today. The above does not properly show the beautiful strike and shine of the silver pieces.

Price is $375 shipped First Class mail to the US. Add $5.50 for insurance. Other shipping/mailing options available for additional charge. Paypal accepted. Please feel free to ask any questions. Email for fastest response. Thanks!

Rob

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015