Red Book

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Just Carl, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Just Carl

Just Carl Numismatist

Some time ago I posted list of all the errors I and others found in the 2006 Red book. I also sent the list to Whitman Publishing. They thanked me for the information. I recently found another error previously not sent. So I sent that information to Whitman again and they stated that all such errors have been corrected and will be in the next edition. Also, it will be shown at the Atlanta Coin show on April 6, 2007.
    If anyone out there is going to that show, let us all know what the 2007 edition is like.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bonedigger

Bonedigger New Member

I kinda remember that topic. You were discussing the virtues of the RedBook against other sources for coin value and population information. I hope they credit you with the corrections.

Good Job
    Ben:high5: :high5: :high5:

4. Just Carl

Just Carl Numismatist

Don't know if anyone went to that coin show where the new Red Book was supposed to be on display but if anyone was there, could you let us know about the 2007 Edition.
    By the way Whitman sent me a FREE copy of thier Morgan Silver Dollar Book for my interests in correcting errors in the 2006 version. I guess it pays to be helpful instead of complaining.

5. 09S-V.D.B

09S-V.D.B Coin Hoarder

I'll be at ATL later today.

6. Just Carl

Just Carl Numismatist

Great. Let us all know what is there.

Draft saved Draft deleted