Reality check

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Forgedbyfailure®, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Hello to all can someone tell me that this is not a valuble coin the mint mark is d IMG_20161203_162859.jpg ,please ,thank you

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

This is not a valuable coin.. there I told you just like you asked o_O

4. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

this is not a valuble coin the mint mark is d

5. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Yep, probably not even worth the 5cent planchet it is struck on.

paddyman98 likes this.
  6. Truth1253

Truth1253 Southern boy

It's so not valuable it's crazy there you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Just so you get at least one straight response (the other guys mean no harm and are just funning with you), from all outward appearances you have a very average 61-D 5C. Nickels of this date and era can still fairly easily be found in change, whereas larger denominations are not, due to the lack of any precious metal content. While I wouldn't be comfortable estimating a grade (condition) due to the iffy photo (and lack of a reverse/back photo), it strikes me as circulated, so short of any unseen anomaly/variety, your coin is, unfortunately, only worth face value or five cents.

My apologies for the bad news, but still welcome to the forum, Forged.

8. Thanks y'all but I broke the curse I spent them all with the ice cream man but I do thank every somewhat mint mark is it supposed to be cuz I got LIKE 4 or 5

9. I ask cuz I keep finding coins hear and there it just makes me wonder why they were saved everyone hears like o man that one's worth a grip and I don't no up till a few days ago I'd really gave a dam bout some old coins but thanks

10. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

Sometimes people save coins and put them aside. Then never get back to them 40 or 50 years later. So they sit until someone else finds them. Nothing to really wonder about.

11. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

hope you
    your

mill rat41 and paddyman98 like this.
  12. Our greatest glory is not in never failing..but in rising each time we fail,,,FORGED BY FAILURE®,, QUOTE BY CONFUCIUS

urjunkmytresur likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted