Re-died 196-2 Lincoln Cent.

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Bobs Tavern Arm, Jun 19, 2019.

1. So then if a doubled hub would be needed to reestablish what was lost from the 1963 die face. Like the two. FADB81AF-594D-442E-B5E2-176833AB221A.jpeg E4BF2AFF-5421-472F-925B-C51F97299C92.jpeg 1AF8EBF3-B3DC-4C97-B7A9-CF08C2D63D53.jpeg 3EF2F765-87E4-4500-9DFB-0731EE6ADA1B.jpeg 3602B819-9789-4442-865B-4D10D0263471.jpeg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. JCro57

JCro57 Making Errors Great Again

I have no idea what you're talking about here...

4. R_rabbit

R_rabbit Well-Known Member

:)
    Imho,
    So, it didn’t die once it died twice?:dead::dead:

tmeyer and paddyman98 like this.
  5. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

Nice photos.

6. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Yes, very nice photos, but I'm sorry (yawn) . . . if I had to look that closely to enjoy coins, I'd look for another hobby.

7. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

None of his threads make any sense.. they are all very strange o_O

8. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

9. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

I will make a non-jovial answer to your post. No one understands what you are talking about. Although you might have little respect for many of the people on this forum, they include many VERY seasoned collectors and quite a few who make their living in the field and are considered experts. You use terminology that doesn't make sense, is English your primary language? BTW, that looks like Machine Doubling.

frankjg likes this.
  10. Of which the reasons for executions examples wouldn’t have ranged in that area for the mints need to include in the execution’s examples.... just cause you see one thing doesn’t you know what the mints need to do something in another

11. Pete Apple

Pete Apple Well-Known Member

Very well said! Thank you. I would encourage the poster to enlist some writing assistance - perhaps a retired English Teacher would be willing to assist.

12. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Have you ever worked at a US Mint?

13. Nyatii

Nyatii I like running w/scissors. Makes me feel dangerous

??

14. JCro57

@Bobs Tavern Arm

Coins replicate die extrusion only when die stages manifest subcutaneous reeding. Should clashes or abrasions dictate dual hub doubling, the inclusions don't necessarily quantify a qualitative out of collar strike.

If you have no idea what I just said, welcome to our world reading your nonsensical comments.

Dynoking and Heavymetal like this.
  15. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

I'm out of here and won't be wasting my time reading any more of the OPs posts.

Brina likes this.
  16. JCro57

Agreed. I just blocked him

17. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

I would block him too. If i knew how. Would be my first. @Bobs Tavern Arm

Draft saved Draft deleted