WTS: Rainbow Toned Bust Halves, Prooflike, Walkers, and Other Gorgeous Coins

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by physics-fan3.14, Feb 27, 2015.

1. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

Hey all - got some great coins for you guys today. I have to sell these, because I just bought a really expensive coin and need the money - so I'm willing to make a deal. Just send me a PM, the cost of shipping and Paypal are included. I'm also willing to accept reasonable offers on these coins. Just ask!

And, as always, don't forget to pick up a copy of my book if you haven't already! Find it here: The Art and Science of Grading Coins

1943S Jefferson Nickel, NGC MS-65 * 5FS. Well struck and prooflike. The coin just barely missed the PL designation, due to some minor weakness in the mirrors on the reverse. $175.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1950D Washington Quarter, NGC MS-66. Attractive luster, with a splash of multicolored toning. A very nice coin. $60
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1814 Capped Bust Half, PCGS XF-40, O-103, R1. Toned in beautiful Christmas greens and reds, with some luster shining through. The reverse is dark, but very attractive. $750
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD! 1832 Large Letters Capped Bust Half, O-101a, R1. NGC-AU-50. Delicious rainbow toning on both sides, with a fascinating huge die break on the reverse. $550.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1835 Capped Bust Half Dollar, PCGS XF-40. O-110, R-2. An accurately graded, perfectly original coin. Dark and attractive. $175
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1941D Walking Liberty Half Dollar, NGC MS-65. I have no idea why this isn't a 66. There are a couple of luster grazes in the obverse field, but otherwise this coin is a solid 66. The luster on this one is killer! $155
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, NGC MS-65. Blazing luster, mark free, and a good strike. I bought this one thinking it was a 66, NGC called it 65. Whatever, I guess you win! $135
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, NGC MS-66. The coin is attractive, but what sets this one apart is the crescent of rainbow on the obverse. Really hard to find Walkers with color! $265
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2007D George Washington Dollar, NGC MS-65 PL. This coin was in my prooflike set, but I recently upgraded to a 67PL, so you can have this one! $60
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD! 1762-Mo MM Pillar 8 Reales, PCGS XF-45. Dark grey and original, with muliticolored toning on the obverse. Very attractive and historic. $350
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    micbraun and Jaredbd like this.