Quick question about NGC submission

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by stevereecy, Sep 26, 2020.

1. stevereecy

stevereecy Collects Everything

Hey guys,

Doing my first NGC submittal. It’s nothing but world coins and ancient coins. One of the world coins is an inexpensive gold coin

It looks like I have to put my world coins on a different form than my ancient coins. When they finish grading the coins I don’t want them to send them in separate packages. I want them to send them in the same package to save money. Will they automatically know to do that if they are both in the economy tier? Or do I specify that somewhere on the form? I’m using paper forms

thanks for any help.

Steve

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Chris B

Chris B Supporter! Supporter

I know when you submit on line there is a box to check so that everything will ship together. I haven't used the paper forms in a long time so I don't know if is there. If nothing else just write it on all of the forms.

ddddd likes this.
  4. ddddd

ddddd Member

According to this reply from 2018, you can save on return shipping:

https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/topic/413346-how-do-multiple-submissions-work/

"We are able to combine orders to save on shipping costs if the invoices are shipped to NGC in the same package and the invoices are notated properly. Please be sure to write "Ship With Invoice #_____," and include the other invoice number on each form."

thomas mozzillo likes this.
  5. ddddd

ddddd Member

That is true (I've seen it too when submitting via the online form, but I've never used it as I only had one form).

6. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

You have to request it, you really don't save much though and can have an order tied up for a significant amount of time waiting for the other to be done

7. stevereecy

stevereecy Collects Everything

Thanks guys. One invoice will have three coins on it and the other invoice will have two coins on it. I don’t really want to pay shipping on two Or three coins so I need to get them combined.

Draft saved Draft deleted