Questions concerning the mint

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by lardan, Oct 28, 2023.

1. lardan

lardan Supporter! Supporter

When you have a subcription(s) with the mint do they automatically roll over to the following years like the new Morgan and Peace dollars?

I have tried to find this somewhere concerning the 2024 Morgan and Peace dollars. Does anyone know what mint marks they are to have? I had thought each year at least the uncirculated Morgan would have a different mint mark each year until all five mint marks had been made excluding the 2023 since minted in Philadelphia.
    Any help appreciated.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Average Circulated Supporter

Subscriptions roll over. You have the option to decline a subscribed piece if you want.

For 2024, the uncirculated dollars are Philly; proofs and reverse proofs are SF.

The mint web site is the best place to find all this info.

lardan and green18 like this.
  4. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

As far as I know, Larry, the subscription continues as long as the product is made available.

subscriptions.JPG

Attached Files:

lardan and LakeEffect like this.
  5. lardan

lardan Supporter! Supporter

Thanks for your response. I did look on the mint site, but the two 2024's they listed I couldn't find which mints were going to be used. I don't have them here, but weren't the 2023 uncirculated Philly and the others were SF. If that is true they are using the same mints and only the years change I'm not going past 2023.

6. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Yes they do roll over.

Draft saved Draft deleted