Questions and opinions from you folks please.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by GUNNER63736, Dec 13, 2018.

1. GUNNER63736

GUNNER63736 Well-Known Member

I really like the Silver Proof PCGS DCAM Kennedy halves. I buy off of ebay and have been pleased so far.
    QUESTIONS:
    1. Do you think they will maintain their value or go down in value? I know they probably won't go up in value much, but I don't want to loose on them either.
    2. Any suggestions on any sites that are better to buy them from than ebay?
    3. Are they even worth messing with?

I am not a rich person so I guess that is where I am coming from.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Numismatic Enthusiast

DCAM Kennedy's are beautiful coins. You should check out Heritage Auctions or Great Collections. Investment grade? I wouldn't consider it to be, they are great coins, but I can't speak for everyone.

4. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Gunny.... I am like you. I believe the Kennedy halves were one of the more inspired coin designs. I have no charts, data or inside information to go on. But my gut tells me it will remain a popular design. They are large, good looking coins. Yes I believe they are very much worth messing with. Particularly if you are collecting with a limited budget because most of the series is quite affordable.

5. GUNNER63736

Just another thought. For what they are, do you think I would be just as well off buying raw PRF DCAM silver Kennedys?

6. BuffaloHunter

BuffaloHunter Short of a full herd Supporter

Gunny,

Have you ever been on cheapslabs.com? I have had good luck with those folks and you can sometimes get really good deals.

7. GUNNER63736

Th
    Thanks. I'll take a look.

Draft saved Draft deleted