Queen's Beasts Yale of Beaufort coin

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by dbc99, Mar 3, 2019.

1. dbc99

dbc99 Active Member

The 6th coin in the Queen's beasts collection has been announced to be the Yale of Beaufort, and is going on sale soon. Not my favorite design in the series, but I'll be getting it regardless. Who else is collecting this series? I'm collecting the 2oz bullion pieces myself. 2019-qb-yale-2-oz-silver-product--02.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. TheFinn

TheFinn Well-Known Member

I have been buying them. They sure pooched the obverse fields at first, but have corrected that.

4. derkerlegand

derkerlegand Well-Known Member

I've been getting the 2 oz as they're issued. Apmex has this "Yale" preorder for $38.02 right now. I like the Griffin the best so far.[​IMG]

Ima Dragon and Bayern like this.
  5. dbc99

dbc99 Active Member

I'm a big fan of the Griffin and Dragon designs. The lion looks pretty good as well.

Ima Dragon likes this.
  6. 7Jags

7Jags Well-Known Member

After first glance the Yale is rather appealing in a funny sort of way. It is interesting!

Ima Dragon likes this.
  7. MisterWD

MisterWD Active Member

I collected the privateer series of 2oz silver rounds and am buying the Egyption God 2 oz silver. I don't like the Queen's beasts. I only bought the first one and immensely disliked it. Way too much flash overlapping flash. Shiny details on top of one another reflect together so all you can see is flash.

8. RICHARD K

RICHARD K MISTY & SASHA

I personally love this 2 oz. 10 coin series, buy 4 of each coin /W special display box on order for 1 complete set

9. JeffC

JeffC Go explore something and think a happy thought!

I like this series and am collecting them. The custom wood box for these are quite expensive, at around $80, I think.

10. RICHARD K

RICHARD K MISTY & SASHA

Yes the display boxes are hard to find and expensive so I get one every now and then with a lot of searching for lower prices

11. dleemc1

dleemc1 New Member

I am getting them for my wife, she loves them

Draft saved Draft deleted