Proxibid coin auctions (fine print)

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by bkozak33, Jul 4, 2012.

1. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

I dont know if anyone has ever used proxibid. I would becareful with dealing with them. I think the cards are stacked against you.
    This is the fine print.

PLEASE READ:
    At the request of the auction company, this auction permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, an employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller's behalf, even if such bids are placed solely for the purpose of increasing the bid. While Proxibid's Unified User Agreement prohibits this behavior, in accordance with UCC 2-328, this auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.

PLEASE READ: This auction company has requested and been granted access to see all bids placed including any maximum pre-bids. This auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CheetahCats

CheetahCats Colonial & Early American

Are you sure whether this is for a particular auction, or all auctions in general?

4. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

it was for ywo differnt auctions today. every auction is differnt but you have to read the fine print

Draft saved Draft deleted