Printing & Binding

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Ken Dorney, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Ken Dorney

Ken Dorney Yea, I'm Cool That Way...

I know someone recently posted pic's of some catalogs they had hardbound. Looked nice, but I couldnt find those messages in the archives. What I want to do is have a copy of the consolidated RPC supplement printed out and hard bound. Does anyone know of anyone who will do that? Sure, Kinkos does but I dont want cardcovers. I want a good old fashioned sturdy book. Where can I have this done (hopefully in the US for shipping reasons). If anyone knows please advise. If a single copy cant be done maybe those interested in Roman provincial coins can pool together to buy the minimum copies.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Paul M.

Paul M. Well-Known Member

If you've ruled out the DIY option, I would suppose any print shop could do this for you. If you live in an area near a university, I'm sure there's someplace that does thesis binding, which should be good enough to look decent on a shelf and hold up to some wear.

4. Victor_Clark

Victor_Clark all my best friends are dead Romans Dealer

I have had Staples do binding for me.

Alegandron likes this.
  5. TIF

TIF Always learning.

Carthago, Paul M. and stevex6 like this.
  6. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

*aaarrrgggghhhh* ... I found it too (man, she's fricken fast!!)

Hermione eight.gif

TypeCoin971793 and TIF like this.
  7. TIF

TIF Always learning.

[​IMG]

;)

I remembered it in part because of the fantastic books you posted in that thread, Steve-O :)

8. Carthago

Carthago Does this look infected to you?

I could shoot you a PM with my book binder but why don't you drop David Fanning an email and ask who Kolbe Fanning uses. They bind stuff such as some of their own auction catalogues and it's in quantity, probably a lot cheaper than a custom binder project like I've done.

stevex6 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted