presidential coin

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Michael Anderson, Oct 20, 2017.

  1. What is this called again (die chip)??

    Attached Files:

  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest

    to hide this ad.
  3. Youngcoin

    Youngcoin Everything Collector

    Yes I believe it is called a die chip, fairly common. And is that a die crack too?

  4. tommyc03

    tommyc03 Senior Member

    Yes, a die chip and crack. The two often form with each other depending upon the severity of the die problem.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page