Presidential coin

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by davidh, Oct 17, 2017.

1. davidh

davidh soloist gnomic

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Do you think it will sell out?

4. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: Politics aside - That is an ugly "coin" :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

5. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

Lol at the marketing hype for that on the site. Live updates for who is buying? Riiight.

6. SilverWilliesCoinsdotcom

SilverWilliesCoinsdotcom Well-Known Member

you do realize that that is not an issue of the u.s. mint and it is not legal tender I hope.

Robert91791 likes this.
  7. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

You are welcome to claim mine. That should be a thumbnail pic beside "ugly" in the disctionary.

8. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

No, that's an ugly renderance........

9. furryfrog02

Are you kidding me? That's the best renderance. I know renderances. That's the bigliest renderance people have ever seen. Trust me, I know renderances and this is yuuuuuuge. There is nothing wrong with the size(?) of that renderance. In fact, I am so disappointed in your knowledge of renderances that I challenge you to an IQ test to determine how much you know about renderances.

10. green18

You jest, correct? I know you jest. Oh please you jest. I don't want to reveal my IQ. It's sub zero..........

11. furryfrog02

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"
    6:37 PM - 8 May 2013

Rushmore likes this.
  12. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Hurry up you can buy yours now for $9.95 67% off!

13. SuperDave

SuperDave Free the Cartwheels!

That is such an uncomplimentary rendition of the subject one is forced to wonder if opponents are behind the design.

green18 likes this.
  14. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

And what are you supposed to be; our own little version of CNN?

15. TONYBRONX

TONYBRONX Well-Known Member

IT'S A NICE COIN IF YOU ARE IN THE JFK HOME FOR THE BLIND!

16. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

At the risk of being banned.

To a Gold Star wife: "He knew what he signed up for."

17. TONYBRONX

TONYBRONX Well-Known Member

THAT COIN IS FAKE NEWS!

18. fish4uinmd

fish4uinmd Well-Known Member

Very SPARKLY...Rain Man...very sparkly
    A treasure to have...Lori coleman on Oct 16, 2017
    I collect coins this coin I got today very quick delivery. Love the weight its like a silver dollar .very sparkly.in a beautiful plastic case I would say if you love our president. Well worth the price

HAB Peace 28 2.0 likes this.
  19. green18

Foot in mouth fellow, but he speaks his mind.........unlike the mass piggy's that just want to get re-elected. And that's all I'm gonna say on the risk of being banned, infracted, and booted.

20. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

Yes. But politics aside, the rendering is extremely accurate.

Gregg702 and furryfrog02 like this.
  21. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

What I consider to be one of the greatest honors of my life was having the privilege to personally know a fairly large number of WWII vets, along with lesser number of WWI vets, mostly in my younger years (obviously). Although not all would talk about their wartime experiences, the majority of those that would admitted to knowing well what they were getting themselves into, with most still being proud to do so, regardless of requirement, because of their convictions. I even spoke at the funerals of a few of these fine men, and more than once made what was essentially the same statement. The funny thing is that no one decided, for political reasons, to turn it into an insult, or an attempt to score a few virtue signaling points, but instead accepted it as the respect clearly intended. What a concept!

We live at a time when some jump over each other to thank anyone simply claiming to be a veteran, supposedly for "our freedom", but the mere thought of acknowledging that someone both knew and willingly shouldered the risks involved is somehow insulting? Puh-leez! Call me crazy, but I would consider a sign of respect and an acknowledgment of the individual's bravery/sacrifice.

Draft saved Draft deleted