Post your toned Ike Dollars

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by heavycam.monstervam, Feb 26, 2015.

1. heavycam.monstervam

heavycam.monstervam Outlaw Trucker & Coin Hillbilly

It took me atleast a year to find a brown box Ike that fit in nicely w my collection..Im thinking you guys are hoarding all the nice ones.... A series im just starting to appreciate! Post your toned Ike Dollars! BS or Proofs!! CAM01136.jpg CAM01433.jpg CAM01449.jpg

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Toning Enthusiast

4. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

The brown box packaging really does a number on the coins. It is hard to find them in nice condition.

5. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

6. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

7. Walking Sterling Silver

Walking Sterling Silver 16 Years Old and Love to Learn

These are nice! I'll post mine when I get home. Not much but it's toned.

8. heavycam.monstervam

Nice ones LD.... one of these days im gonna figure out what your name means... unless im just reading into it too much and its your actual name/initials

9. heavycam.monstervam

Walking SS correct me if im wrong but doesnt that mean you are in school right now!! Checking out coins in class huh?? LoL:jimlad:

10. Walking Sterling Silver

Got free time in my hands... ;)

Kasia likes this.
  11. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Is it an l or an I:confused: Maybe it's an I or an L

12. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

13. Walking Sterling Silver

I got an Ike Collection. It's my main thing right now. I need a BU 1971 but they are too expensive... $20 is expensive me haha.

MKent likes this.
  14. heavycam.monstervam

Dont feel bad... $20 is alot to me too.. im a father of 3 ...ive never paid more than $15 for an ike and that was the OP one!!.. I have honed my skills and cherry pick varieties/ errors/raw upgrades so i can have more $ for coins w the profits!! Once you have made a few bucks you know you picked the right hobby!!

15. heavycam.monstervam

Im obviously.not.the 1st person to mentiin it.. but seriously... is it LD or ID??

16. heavycam.monstervam

Im obviously.not.the 1st person to mentiin it.. but seriously... is it LD or ID??

Edit: there was 3 of these posts a while ago now only 2... hmmmmmm

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  17. heavycam.monstervam

Well ive seen people do that b4 but not a triple... idk what happened... i was in the desert w a half naked indian and jim morrison................

18. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

I've seen ldhair respond to the name Larry.

19. Walking Sterling Silver

Obviously. I really need to buy more stuff I can sell for more. I've gotten 13/25 Ikes for my dansco. I didn't count my 1971 because it is sooooooo ugly. Take a good long look boys. This has seen some stuff that no coin should see. I Didn't count my OGP ones either. I got all 4 blue ikes with the 74 withmint damage from the packaging machine wrapping it. I got a 1971S brown ike and I got 2 1971S Peg Legs. Ive gotten some more that I gt but I can't remember. (I'd look at this 71 to see the harshness)
    image.jpg
    Anyways here is my toned Ike. Nice Brown/Orange and Blue. Already took this picture awhile back.
    image.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    Jason Hoffpauir likes this.
  20. heavycam.monstervam

Clue #1... Ld your name is under investo... i will figure it out... oh yes.... i will crack the code!!

21. heavycam.monstervam

Walking SS i like the '76 but u r right that 71 was probably in a few pockets too long... i say this cause i have a lucky penny from 1901 and the obv fields look just like that one

Draft saved Draft deleted