Post Your NEW Photos

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by bsowa1029, Sep 7, 2013.

1. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

I just had to redo these, the bottom ones were my original images AFT Ba.jpg AFT S A.jpg aft bronze.jpg aft silver.jpg

RonSanderson and green18 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Samuel Kaholokula

Samuel Kaholokula New Member

So I have a 1976 Kennedy bicentennial half. Obviously from Philadelphia because of the no min t mark. But it has a finish like it is a proof, and this coin is in excellent condition I would have to say around the MS 68 area From what I’ve looked at. I was wondering what steps I should take to see what it’s worth? I’ve seen some other ones going for a couple thousand dollars in worse condition than this. Anyways,
    If you can respond with any type of information I would appreciate it. Thanks

4. Samuel Kaholokula

So I have a 1976 Kennedy bicentennial half. Obviously from Philadelphia because of the no min t mark. But it has a finish like it is a proof, and this coin is in excellent condition I would have to say around the MS 68 area From what I’ve looked at. I was wondering what steps I should take to see what it’s worth? I’ve seen some other ones going for a couple thousand dollars in worse condition than this. Anyways,
    If you can respond with any type of information I would appreciate it. Thanks[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Samuel Kaholokula

6. Samuel Kaholokula

7. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I know you are trying. Are you using the upload a file button?

8. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

These aren't NEW photos per say. But they drop show a little progression from when I started taking photos back In 2012.

July 2012 using a Kodak point n' shoot camera.
    FB_IMG_1574890039006.jpg FB_IMG_1574890042503.jpg

September 2012 using a Nikon D3100.
    FB_IMG_1574890014135.jpg FB_IMG_1574890017213.jpg

mlov43, Lehigh96 and RonSanderson like this.
  9. RonSanderson

RonSanderson Supporter! Supporter

While taking it out of the 2x2 certainly helped, and the better camera was significant, the real difference was certainly the skill of the photographer!

10. rmpsrpms

rmpsrpms Lincoln Maniac

11. bsowa1029

bsowa1029 Franklin Half Addict

12. Julizz

Julizz New Member

Very nice

Draft saved Draft deleted