Post your Dan Carr tokens (HERE AND NOWHERE ELSE)!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by C-B-D, Jan 5, 2017.

1. COCollector

COCollector Well-Known Member

Dunk 2 and dwhiz, thanks for sharing display options.

But I needed something for storage. Fits nicely in this Y-50mm Air-Tite:

[​IMG]
    Actually, the inside depth is bigger (5.49mm) than necessary. So I added a small wedge of that black archival stuff to keep the Token snug. (The wedge is barely visible at the bottom of the Token.)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

Chiefbullsit and TopcatCoin like this.
  4. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

5. dcarr

dcarr Mint-Master

The next 2-troy-oz Peace Dollar medal will be in three years (2021) for the 100th anniversary of the first Peace Dollars. Also that year will be a similar item for the 100th anniversary of the last Morgan Dollars. Both will be in a format similar to this (except bigger 2-oz size):
    [​IMG]

6. dwhiz

7. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

8. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

Got to send mine to Chris....... 2018-01-15 15.23-vert - Copy.jpg

ZoidMeister, dwhiz, Cascade and 3 others like this.
  9. dwhiz and Cascade like this.
  10. I ordered this one from Ebay and I can't wait to see it in person when it arrives. s-l1600.jpg

11. COCollector

COCollector Well-Known Member

Thanks for the preview. I'm all-in for your future 2 oz Rounds. And your silver dollar overstrikes too.

12. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

13. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

I have a suggestion for @dcarr Would it be possible to arrange your past products by year/date? Sometimes I don't know which category you have them listed under, and it takes some serious searching to find mintage numbers, etc. You could keep the current system, but also add a tab to arrange by date produced. That would make finding some of them a lot faster for me.

baseball21 likes this.
  14. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

15. dcarr

dcarr Mint-Master

I maintain all my catalog pages as MS word documents that are also saved as "htm" files and then uploaded to the server. I use that method because all the various tables are easy to construct in MS Word compared to HTML. But rearranging them in a different order would be difficult. So I'll just keep adding the newest items at the top of each page.

jwitten likes this.
  16. Dave Waterstraat

Dave Waterstraat Well-Known Member

If something had to be added to the reverse to differentiate from the originals maybe your DC where the omega symbol is located?

17. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

Bought it color toned, I'm not that good at it. Also got this bar from the same seller.

2018-02-14 15.54.42.jpg 2018-02-14 15.54.51.jpg

18. dwhiz

In today's mail St concept 1-horz-vert.jpg

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  19. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

I ordered a 1918 Peace Dollar. Hasn't shipped yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted