Post your 2009 collectible bills here plz!

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by tbudwiser, Aug 26, 2011.

1. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

@ Steve,

Are those all uncirculated? I can't quite tell, but it looks as if there are waves throughout the papar but then again, that could just be the camera.... By the way, why # 12??

4. ForTHEkids

ForTHEkids Member

SteveInTampa,

Those are great looking notes. Hopefully the #12's are a tribute to Tom Brady

Derek

5. ForTHEkids

ForTHEkids Member

Tbudwiser,

I will try to get a better picture of the $1 2009 GA block to see if your interested for face to help with your DS

I have a few of the Boston *. I would rather trade you for a * note from another district if you have any extras. If not FV will be find.

Derek

6. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

Yeah, I wouldn't really be interested in trading for any star notes but if you think you can do it at face that's cool but if not thats fine too. All I know is, one way or another, my 2009 $1 Boston * will find it's way to me, I just know it! I have this think where I have to keep all my * notes. I haven't spent or traded a single note from my collection sinced the day I started it about 3 years ago. Yeah, it's weird, but it's me.... Let me know what you'd be interested in trading for regular cash at face...

-tbud

7. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

-Deleted due to potential major argument igniter-

8. ForTHEkids

ForTHEkids Member

Tbudwiser,

No problem. I will give them to you for face and let me see if I can find any of the other districts you are missing. ( because the fun is in the search). and I will send you a PM.

Derek

9. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

I really appreciate you going out of your way for me like that. Here is my updated 2009 $1 CHCU DS want list:

AA, BA, CA, EA, FA, GA, IA, JA, and KA.

I can dispense HA, DA, GD and any L's...
    I've been regularly strap searching for about 3 years now and I never get tired of it. It's just so much fun looking through a strap and finding something.:D

-tbud

10. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

I just realized something quite interesting! Series 2009 will be including all denominations after they release the Series 2009 $2's mid next year! Does anybody know if this would be the first Series to do this? I know it is since Series 1974, that's for sure.:D This should be cool.:cool:

11. jlg1130

jlg1130 New Member

Got home from work today, and found that the mail man had left me this guy:

09Bostonstar.jpg

I finally got my '09 Boston star! :D

Now my '09 NY star has a note to keep it company.

12. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

Did you buy it for face??

13. jlg1130

jlg1130 New Member

A tad over face, but it's Chcu, so I didn't mind the slight premium.

14. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

Oh nice. I'm still waiting on mine. Some how it will come to me wheather its through someone on here for face, my bank teller, or myself strap searching... I'll post it on here as soon as I get mine though... So far, I want both runs of Boston stars, run 2 of NY, and the Cleveland run. Wish me good luck. ;)

15. jlg1130

jlg1130 New Member

Of course, dude!

May the currency gods smile on you, and may star notes rain down upon you. :D

16. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

Oh, now that's just brilliant!:thumb:

17. ForTHEkids

ForTHEkids Member

Travis these are the ones I have found so far. The CA block is choice the other I am not positive about. I am still a rookie and not very good at grading, but I'm working on it.

Derek
    Picture 002.jpg Picture.jpg

18. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

I have DA and I am in the working of getting arrangements to get a CA. I can't tell about the others though, but if they are brand new, those are the ones I am looking out for. It's really tough to tell... Are they brand new? Do they show any signes of previous handling/circulation? Let me put it this way: If I were to show the notes and ask you if you think anybody else have used them, what would you say?

19. ForTHEkids

ForTHEkids Member

The CA, which is the one you already have, is fresh from the strap, But I would have to say the other have been handled slightly. I will keep looking.

Derek

20. AlanFromRoc

AlanFromRoc Member

from me, you mean? Still have it for you, and I'm still interested in HA and GD.

I know you don't want BC's, but I can probably get BC's for someone else interested in them.

21. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

Yes Alan, from you. I don't know what happened, but as soon as we made arrangements for getting GD & HA, all the $1's I've gone through have been used and literally old! They keep telling me that they should get some shipments in real soon. I promise I'll keep you updated, Alan.

-tbud

Draft saved Draft deleted