Post some Lincolns!!!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Phoenix21, Feb 26, 2008.

1. The Penny Lady®

The Penny Lady® Coin Dealer

Actually, that 1914-D is going with me to the PCGS Las Vegas show for that very purpose! I'll let you know what happens with it. And yes, The Cincinnati Kid was also a one of Steve McQueen's great movies (I'm a big fan of most classic westerns as well). But my absolute favorite Steve McQueen movie is, of course, The Great Escape!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Cool. Be sure and tell them EddieSpin from CoinTalk says it's a 65BN, as well as does his dealer-friend, Guido, as well as does his horse, Mr. Ed. Or, on second thought, maybe you don't want to mention that. :D

Honestly, I think I'd be afraid to let other fingers handle the coin, so I think I'd be content to let it rest in peace in the 64BN coffin. If it were just mine, for my personal collection, that is to say. But, I'd certainly show it off and try to get those other opinions on it, as well.

4. BadThad

BadThad Calibrated for Lincolns

5. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Just to be sure - that is just one Lincoln. Correct?

Nice looking coin!

6. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Correct, Josh Randall, he's just showing us the reflection (...I assume).

7. Harfoush

Harfoush Junior Member

Here is one my lincolns, but all the else are younger than this one..hehehe
    Dont have any good lincolns. :)

Attached Files:

8. BadThad

BadThad Calibrated for Lincolns

Same coin, just some angles to capture the toning....pictures do it no justice.

9. Boss

Boss Coin Hoarder

Thad- did you get that from AJ? It looks like one he was selling, that I wanted but passed on due to funds? Just curious. It is VERY nice!

10. Harryj

Harryj Supporter**

Nice!!!!!!

11. Harryj

Harryj Supporter**

OMG!!!!!! You Tease. That 14 D is insane! At a loss for words with that coin.

12. Boss

Boss Coin Hoarder

1921 s

Cracked this out of an AU 53 PCGS slab before I wanted to collect graded coins. Sitting in my Dansco album currently trying to fill in the scratches with some toning

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<A href="mailto:%3Ctable%20style=" width:auto;?>[​IMG]

13. Harryj

Harryj Supporter**

Very, very nice boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to say the 21 S was a weak strike, A VERY NICE COIN FOR THAT YEAR.

14. illini420

illini420 1909 Collector

Just a few BU wheaties in here:

[​IMG]

15. Boss

Boss Coin Hoarder

Awesome album. I love Lincoln album photos.

16. Boss

Boss Coin Hoarder

Thanks Harry- didn't see your post. I got this from Charmy like 2 years ago, or longer?

17. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Very nice!!!

18. weasle94

weasle94 Junior Member

What is all over the steps of that later memorial lincoln?

19. CrustyCoins

CrustyCoins Twilight Photographer

It's not much but seems to be all I can afford these days. I like the chocolate color but need to replace this with one that does not have all the gouges and hits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

It has been a while since I could take some pix. Been trying to set up a "table" for taking pix. Got the table, but trying to get the lighting set up....

Here is one of the hardest pix I have tried to take. Anyhow, I think I got close.

Attached Files:

21. jon67

jon67 Loves Lincoln's

Wow that is an awesome coin. i love it. Great pics also.

Draft saved Draft deleted