Post an MPC (Military Payment Certicate)

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by kaparthy, Mar 10, 2018.

1. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Your probably thinking that you have seen this note many times before you actually
    Have, but not really, let me explain, the Series 641 and 651 are almost identical
    The only difference being slight color variations and a picture of a minuteman on
    The front you can see it just to the left of the portrait above, below you will see
    My 641 example again similar design but the note is a purple shade instead of Blue

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

You can see the differences between the two notes one having the minuteman (651)
    and the (641) not, if you werent paying close attention you can almost get them confused.

4. mpcusa

Thought i would post another comparison, here,s a Series 651 and 641 in the $1
    Denomination though the Series 641 has a very high printing (641) 33,040,000
    There are only 19 68 examples, The Series 651 had a printing of only 6,720,000
    There are 5 known 69 examples, with 10 68,s kind of odd as there were so many
    less printed.

the 651 first:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. mpcusa

Afternoon all, the next group up would be the $5 comparison in both Series 641 which is believe it or not actually on the less common side of things with a printed
    population of only 6,800,000 which is almost twice as rare as the nearest other note
    in the series which is the 50 Cent at 11,424,000.

You actually see allot of these and the values differ, here,s my 67PPQ example
    this is the highest grade and has a population of only 10 !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so moving forward to the Series 651 this note is beyond rare !! with only 1,600,000
    Printed it surpasses just about all other notes in this department, with the exception
    Of replacements which is a whole different animal, my example here is a top pop 68PPQ with a population of only one and your looking at it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jwt708 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted