Possible new ddo dime

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by aaustin84, Jul 26, 2015.

1. aaustin84

aaustin84 New Member

I had been opening a couple of 1970 s proof cases yesterday a small date and large date lincoln that I had bought for my collection. My father in law who bought me some books for some of my coins like a rosevelt dime book . I was going to up grade the coin to my shock and surprise I found what we both belive is a very strong doubling on a 1970 s proof rosevelt dime! Right away we are sending it to the graders. If it is what we suspect then what should I say value would be. Aging I can not find any listing for such a dime

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Can you post photos of both sides? Naturally, it is impossible to guestimate any value without knowing the condition of the coin. Why jump the gun? For all you know, it might only be machine doubling.

Chris

4. aaustin84

aaustin84 New Member

I can say it's pr 65 at the least. It's being sent for grading but I will post photos as soon as it is back . And my father in law and I are pretty certain that it is not machine. It has the up raised numbers with a good spread and they are not flat

5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

When you find a blind person who will give you an approximation of it's value, please let us know.

Chris

Draft saved Draft deleted