Possibe Struck Thru

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Amberlarry22, May 19, 2022.

1. Amberlarry22

Amberlarry22 Well-Known Member

Seen a few of these. This has been the biggest of them all. I really don't know if its one or not. Maybe a drip of grease :meh: 20220519_163223.jpg 20220519_16_33_24.png 20220519_16_33_28.png 20220519_163233.jpg

alurid likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

I see a UFO unidentified flying coin object,looks like damage.It doesn't resemble a strike through to me,your grease theory is a good one.

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  4. Insider

Insider Talent on loan from...

The lower image has all the characteristics of a strike-thru. If the mark is into the coin's surface, that's what it is. Now, if a poster decides to describe exactly what that mark looks like to someone who cannot see it (Remember my daisy quiz?) they will stumble into the answer of what it is.

PS You can delete the reverse image as it adds nothing to the discussion.;)

Amberlarry22 likes this.
  5. Amberlarry22

Amberlarry22 Well-Known Member

Its into the coins surface. I just wanted opinions since I have seen many of these on 2021 dates.

6. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

So is this just what strike throughs looks like on zilincons?the worst quality type because this isn't the look I usually see.

7. Insider

Insider Talent on loan from...

If you BOTH wish, try to describe what you see on the coin to me. It's easy and then you'll probably ID them easily from now on with a good image. It's all in the "details" of what is visible in the image.

Draft saved Draft deleted